Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Haha this episode is absolutely hilarious. The taxi scene is so funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,841 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fin12 wrote: »

The bizarre part is the whole thing being filmed around the RTE complex. There must be some union regulations or something that forbid them filming off campus.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Strazdas wrote: »
    fin12 wrote: »

The bizarre part is the whole thing being filmed around the RTE complex. There must be some union regulations or something that forbid them filming off campus.

We've got a tip off...someone has seen her around the front of the building!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭threetrees

Where was the shopping centre filmed?

Hilarious that Ellie managed to get down the stairs to her mother before the guards who were on the ground anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

threetrees wrote: »
    Where was the shopping centre filmed?

Hilarious that Ellie managed to get down the stairs to her mother before the guards who were on the ground anyway!

Cornlescourt Shopping centre. I think.

• Advertisement

Hilarious. Heather roared at Ellie "put your seatbelt on" as she drove away in a robbed car.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

I read KT is getting out around summer time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭HanaleiJ5N

I read KT is getting out around summer time

What year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I loved last nights episode. It had me in stitches laughing for the majority of it. The guards in it were gas.

Is Heather dead or just going to have brain damage etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The guards were funny alright. The two male guards who were closest to her just stared at her while Alana on the ground floor did all the talking

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That whole dinner with Jane at the end was cringey stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,237 ✭✭✭✭walshb

sligojoek wrote: »
    The guards were funny alright. The two male guards who were closest to her just stared at her while Alana on the ground floor did all the talking

Alanna asking for an ambulance had about as much emotion and passion as a smelly wet teabag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Betcha when Heather wakes up after that bang on the head she'll have forgotten everything that's happened up 'till now, just like the Fair City story writers.

juuge wrote: »
    Betcha when Heather wakes up after that bang on the head she'll have forgotten everything that's happened up 'till now, just like the Fair City story writers.

Give it a few more weeks and I reckon K T will have even forgotten!

Excellent portrayal of a mentally unstable women from Una Kavanagh, If she doesn't get some award for that there really is no justice, it was just tragic to see Ellie following her mother around with love and fear and anger all in her little soul and Heather herself is such a complex individual that you cant but be fascinated with her.

Howya, Una!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,841 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

juuge wrote: »

Ellie did overhear everything though. Perhaps she mentions to Farrah the line about "what you did to Katy" (no guarantee that will happen soon mind).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Excellent portrayal of a mentally unstable women from Una Kavanagh, If she doesn't get some award for that there really is no justice, it was just tragic to see Ellie following her mother around with love and fear and anger all in her little soul and Heather herself is such a complex individual that you cant but be fascinated with her.

Heather is an excellent character and a very real portrayal of her type. I hope she is not written out of it. She has so much more to offer. She and Lucy Mallon were the best portrayals of this type.

The strange thing about Lucy Mallon is she reminded me very much of a real world person I once knew from the general North Longford/South Leitrim area. Uncannily, her names shared many of the same letters with Lucy apart from the u, c and n, she had the very same paranoid personality and hatreds of some people in other loved ones' lives, had a former eye illness, had the same job and talked the same. When I saw Lucy first, I knew she was very realistic as I had met her real world equivalent. I wonder do the FC characters get based on real people? It is likely Lorna Quinn could have known the person from her area similar to her character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

shared many of the same letters with Lucy apart from the u, c and n

Very cryptic BP;)

I wonder if any FC boardsies are from that area and are putting 2 and 2 together.

Heather is an excellent character and a very real portrayal of her type. I hope she is not written out of it. She has so much more to offer. She and Lucy Mallon were the best portrayals of this type.

The strange thing about Lucy Mallon is she reminded me very much of a real world person I once knew from the general North Longford/South Leitrim area. Uncannily, her names shared many of the same letters with Lucy apart from the u, c and n, she had the very same paranoid personality and hatreds of some people in other loved ones' lives, had a former eye illness, had the same job and talked the same. When I saw Lucy first, I knew she was very realistic as I had met her real world equivalent. I wonder do the FC characters get based on real people? It is likely Lorna Quinn could have known the person from her area similar to her character.

who the hell is Lucy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

walshb wrote: »
    Howya, Una!;)

Howdy, I'm looking for a café that's open at 8pm in a shopping centre, any ideas? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Mouseslayer17

The puss on heather would turn a funeral

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

If Heather does die then that's an incredible waste of time and a massive missed opportunity for FC. Not only could they keep viewers on edge with the whole knowledge of Katy but they could explore Heather further and blow open the whole poisoning thing which could implicate the whole family. They may even go down the road of Heather tricking the social services into thinking the family were against her.

how many more scenes are we gonna get of Cristianos Kerri Ann & Nora walking up and down the street

Niamh seriosuly going back and fort to the hosiptal everydat asking for her money

so the 800k, 100k of it is gone now, so Ellie heard about Kathy been locked up yet another story where that miserable child, she is worse than Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was it ever explained why Heather turned looney, what triggered it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

who the hell is Lucy?

Lucy was a crazy lady, about 30ish, who weazled her way into Dolores Molloy's life pretending she received a retina belonging to Dolores baby Jessica who died in 2003. This was around 2012. She became obsessed with Dolores and was a love interest for Wayne who couldn't see through her. IIRC there was a dramatic scene near the end where Dolores was almost killed, Lucy's room was filled with stalker/serial killer typed printings and drawings. She self harmed and cut her wrists in one episode,hitting herself in the face too, blaming Pete, who had been on to her early on. The storyline was one of the most viewed ever on FC. Laura Halpin and the Halpins were close to Dolores and Lucy was very homophobic towards Laura being lesbian coming out with some shocking stuff.

I think she ended up in a psychiatric hospital...surprisingly.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I'd say riding her brother didn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

SB_Part2 wrote: »
    Is Heather dead or just going to have brain damage etc?
    She can't have brain damage, there's nowhere to put her. Dermot is in THE FC hospital bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

watching catch up - did that squad car have left hand drive when they pulled off after her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭The Parish priest

So what is everyone's opinion on this dotty storyline of Dermot, Jane and Ben planning of running away using false identities ? Where is Zoe ? Isn't she gone about 7 weeks now ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Having Ellie as a daughter and Renee as a mother would drive anyone mad

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement