Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Having Ellie as a daughter and Renee as a mother would drive anyone mad

Or even just reading the script could send anyone over the edge:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What the red heads name that was hanging around katie?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Krusty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭leche solara

Stella Artois

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

I can't understand why Dermot is doing a legger for €800,000 yes it's allot of money but he'd have a good chunk of his mortgage paid off to leave his home in this current climate of a housing shortage his house would be considerably valuable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

LB6 wrote: »
    watching catch up - did that squad car have left hand drive when they pulled off after her?
    I think that squad car was Knight Riders car Kitt, cunningly disguised as a Garda patrol car. Kitt automatically sensed Alana-the-cop was going to want to peruse Heather-the-header, so it started automatically. As cars do....

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,841 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

littelady wrote: »
    I can't understand why Dermot is doing a legger for €800,000 yes it's allot of money but he'd have a good chunk of his mortgage paid off to leave his home in this current climate of a housing shortage his house would be considerably valuable.

It's a ridiculous storyline. What person recovering from a liver transplant about a week ago would decide to carry out a major fraud and go on the run to a foreign country? It's more like he's had a personality transplant than one involving the liver.

I'm sure too the hospital consultants and staff would be none too impressed that they had saved the life of an ungrateful criminal and fraudster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Predict: Ellie repeats Heather's phrase about Ciaran and Katie to Farrah and/or one of the others in front of Emmett. Emmett then will get suspicious and things will start to unravel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Surely Dermis shh could sue the doctor for misdiagnosis! He was told he was dead in a few months but apart from a few stomach cramps and a couple of nights in hospital with all his friends there is not a bother on him. I think a Fair City Court would allow him to sue the doctor for the 800 K because he got him into it whilst also allowing him to be paid back expenses he incurred such as the compass, the trip to Cavan and Janes babysitting fees.

That's Fair City logic

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Krusty :)
    Stella Artois

1f606.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

1f606.png

Stella Artois and her father is René Artois.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Strazdas wrote: »
    It's a ridiculous storyline. What person recovering from a liver transplant about a week ago would decide to carry out a major fraud and go on the run to a foreign country? It's more like he's had a personality transplant than one involving the liver.

I'm sure too the hospital consultants and staff would be none too impressed that they had saved the life of an ungrateful criminal and fraudster.

If I were Dermot, I'd put the money back. It won't go well for Dermot in the end. There are 3 sides to this: Dermot, Jane and Robbie (and possibly Callum and Charlotte). Paul, Oisin (and maybe Callum and possibly indirectly Charlotte). Niamh. Callum will have to choose if he sides with Jane's camp or Paul's. Charlotte's involvement and who she lends support to is based on if she goes for Oisin or Callum. Oisin will clearly back Paul. Callum is harder to say.

Predict: Ellie repeats Heather's phrase about Ciaran and Katie to Farrah and/or one of the others in front of Emmett. Emmett then will get suspicious and things will start to unravel.

PREDICTION : This will happen in a few years when Ellie starts talking like a normal 12 year old (she will be doing her Leaving Cert by then)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Hughie buy the launderette off Dermot?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,841 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

If I were Dermot, I'd put the money back. It won't go well for Dermot in the end. There are 3 sides to this: Dermot, Jane and Robbie (and possibly Callum and Charlotte). Paul, Oisin (and maybe Callum and possibly indirectly Charlotte). Niamh. Callum will have to choose if he sides with Jane's camp or Paul's. Charlotte's involvement and who she lends support to is based on if she goes for Oisin or Callum. Oisin will clearly back Paul. Callum is harder to say.

It's still completely unclear why Dermot changed his mind on returning the money to Paul. One minute he was talking about putting the money back, the next minute fleeing the country.

There's no way out for Derms now, he's already spent 100k on false passports.... How can he reverse /work his way out of that?

It's still completely unclear why Dermot changed his mind on returning the money to Paul. One minute he was talking about putting the money back, the next minute fleeing the country.

You're right Stardaze, I completely forgot about that, as did the writers. :eek: ha!

You're right Stardaze, I completely forgot about that, as did the writers. :eek: ha!

Jesus stop it .....I'm dizzy :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

There's no way out for Derms now, he's already spent 100k on false passports.... How can he reverse /work his way out of that?

A decent ride off Jane? She'd make any man forget his worries :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

jos28 wrote: »
    She can't have brain damage, there's nowhere to put her. Dermot is in THE FC hospital bed.

How will they know if she has brain damage?

How are pauls businesses even operating when there's no cash flow :rolleyes::confused:?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

The taxi man outside of rte studios that shouted 'hey what's going on' was probably not acting at all and had been booked by the production team a half an hour earlier , cheaper than an extra.

As far as I'm aware , you cant even stay on the Galapagos islands, you can stay on the boat for a couple of nights. How the f#*k is zoe supposed to be there for 6 weeks. Lacking in the most basic research . It would have been more realistic if they said she had always wanted to see six mile bridge

It's possible that header will now implicate Farrah in KT's kidnapping as she has already admitted to the Gardaí that she abducted Ellie and hid her in love/hates gaff

hungrypig wrote: »
    It's possible that header will now implicate Farrah in KT's kidnapping as she has already admitted to the Gardaí that she abducted Ellie and hid her in love/hates gaff

Who knows, anything is possible with Heather, and FC.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,268 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Maybe that's why they fattened Heather up? The bigger they are....
    The Harder they fall............. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

gammygils wrote: »
    Maybe that's why they fattened Heather up? The bigger they are....
    The Harder they fall............. :P

I thought that too.
    Hopefully they haven't killed her off.

STIG83 wrote: »
    I thought that too.
    Hopefully they haven't killed her off.

no, we are gearing up for another plethora of crowded hospital bed scenes over the next few months!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Away from Header's "shopping trip" for a while -

does Jane have any idea that Robbie cleaned out Paul's entire car stock with inside man Callum's help less than two years ago ??

I have a distant memory she found out about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement