Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

desbrook wrote: »
    Away from Header's "shopping trip" for a while -

does Jane have any idea that Robbie cleaned out Paul's entire car stock with inside man Callum's help less than two years ago ??

I have a distant memory she found out about it.

To be honest, and this isn't even a joke, the writers have COMPLETELY forgotten about all that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

does Jane have any idea that Robbie cleaned out Paul's entire car stock with inside man Callum's help less than two years ago ??

He ended up in hospital not long after black and blue on deaths door because Robbie's thugs bate him , around Christmas time I think it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

He ended up in hospital not long after black and blue on deaths door because Robbie's thugs bate him , around Christmas time I think it was.

I was thinking about that too, it's all been glazed over. Did jane find out it was Robbie's fault?

Have Callum and Robbie come face to face yet?

So who thinks Ellie caught wind of Love Hate's admission. Or will the writers forget about that too!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    I was thinking about that too, it's all been glazed over. Did jane find out it was Robbie's fault?

Have Callum and Robbie come face to face yet?

So who thinks Ellie caught wind of Love Hate's admission. Or will the writers forget about that too!

I never saw Robbie and callum talk since

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

threetrees wrote: »
    Where was the shopping centre filmed?

Hilarious that Ellie managed to get down the stairs to her mother before the guards who were on the ground anyway!

It was Omni Park in Santry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Gebgbegb wrote: »

Heather's life hangs in the balance. One person we know won't be hoping for her survival is Ciaran as Heather is the only one who knows where Katy is. However, young Ellie also has a few questions about Katy after hearing her mum and Ciaran talking about her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

no, we are gearing up for another plethora of crowded hospital bed scenes over the next few months!

Do you know, they could advertise for some hospital like the do the Spar. So many scenes are shot there anyway.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Mouseslayer17

If big header pulls through no one will believe her,cue months of big bird snuffleuficus hi jinks

Zoey still on the islands? where is she

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭The Parish priest

Zoey still on the islands? where is she

And what about Judith Dillon ? Still in west Africa after 3 years ? No interest in coming home to see her first grandchild or to check on her teenaged son ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

And what about Judith Dillon ? Still in west Africa after 3 years ? No interest in coming home to see her first grandchild or to check on her teenaged son ?

Maybe she borrowed Louise Doyle's invisibility cloak.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

no, we are gearing up for another plethora of crowded hospital bed scenes over the next few months!

...and not a trolley nor a protester in sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

But yet we wait with baited breath for the next exciting episode

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Zak still in Kilkenny with Aunty Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

I'm presuming that the "shopping centre" was just some RTE building, but which one?

Sure the RAM has no interest in his own son either and neither of them have any interest in there daughter in Canada.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Sure the RAM has no interest in his own son either and neither of them have any interest in there daughter in Canada.

Zac must be in Leaving Cert by now. No interest at all in him or his education from Mum or Dad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

happyday wrote: »
    Zac must be in Leaving Cert by now. No interest at all in him or his education from Mum or Dad.

He would be in college or chopping tomatos by now. Left circa 2011 when he was 14, 13, at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'm presuming that the "shopping centre" was just some RTE building, but which one?

Someone said it was a shopping centre in Santry I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Can we get rid of Hayley and get Aoibhin Garrihy back please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Can we get rid of Hayley and get Aoibhin Garrihy back please?

I think she is too busty dancing atm

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I think she is too busty dancing atm
    I'd call her a lot of things but I wouldn't call her busty.

sligojoek wrote: »
    I'd call her a lot of things but I wouldn't call her busty.

typo hahah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

When they introduced Robbie first he was a dodgy criminal type. They then decided to ditch this idea in its entirety and have turned Robbie into just another regular character.

I feel Jane found out about it too IIRC. Robbie's dabbling in crime was later explained by he owing a debt to Flynn but the consequences of the car theft were never explored in the story. This sort of thing is a failure in FC and other soaps. Robbie's criminal dealings was probably ditched to make way for something like that godawful Orla baby story is the sad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Ten minutes

Four minutes.

After the break... the next exciting installment of Fair City

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

1 minute in.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    1 minute in.

Where is it?