Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Leo singing to the "homeless" (extras). I'd be straight out again to my sleeping bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

JoeA3 wrote:
    Leo singing to the "homeless" (extras). I'd be straight out again to my sleeping bag.

They need to take that guitar off him.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The OH said Leo would do "Fairytale". She was bang on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

They really do use Brian Murray's acting skills to the full max on Fair City........................ He will be gone now for 7 months after this

Seriously though...........................

"Safe Home"!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,135 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Was Niamh always this horrendous an actor?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

walshb wrote: »

Not sure. Shes never been given the chance to do anything outside of "forgive Paul for affair, settle into family life, Paul has another affair, repeat as above".

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

walshb wrote: »
    She's over hamming it at the minute. Especially when she's lying to Paul. He seems blind to it so maybe she's doing a good job. Or maybe he's just blind. I hope that made sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

We need another Clar Paul standoff. Don't ever come to Mallow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Emmett looking very well tonight. I have the same Christmas jumper as Dermot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,135 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Nicola is quite possibly the most unbelievable and unrealistic cast character in history.. Makes Hayley look original...

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

All jokes aside that was dreadful,only one episode last week building towards an hour long special in which we didn't get to see Paul get his comeupance and Callum is really obnoxious & unlikeable since he came back i was actually hoping Oisin would knock him out

Now that George Michael has passed away (RIP), please god 2016 doesn't take away another great, Dermishhhhh

All jokes aside that was dreadful,only one episode last week building towards an hour long special in which we didn't get to see Paul get his comeupance and Callum is really obnoxious & unlikeable since he came back i was actually hoping Oisin would knock him out

I have never seen a show strangle the life out of plots as much as FC. I have said it before and will say it again. They really need to drop a weekly episode. 4 episodes with so few plots is far too much to carry.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Oisin out swindles both Niamh and Paul gets everything and marries Charlotte

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Well I'm going to come right out and say it: I thoroughly enjoyed the FC Christmas episode! There were plenty of funny one liners and even an element of panto to it. Ok the storylines are still a pile of oul ring but the general tone of the episode was excellent, perfect for Christmas day. I'll be laughing til next winter at the thought of Jane falling for terminally boring single father and accountant Dermot too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I have never seen a show strangle the life out of plots as much as FC. I have said it before and will say it again. They really need to drop a weekly episode. 4 episodes with so few plots is far too much to carry.

But how the hell would we cope??

Sorry off topic but just heard George Michael has died. Terrible news. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Sorry off topic but just heard George Michael has died. Terrible news. RIP.

His last Christmas :( 2016 a bad year for musicians

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

God rest George Michael.. Hope to f%#k another great musician Leo isn't taken also!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

dee_mc wrote: »
    Well I'm going to come right out and say it: I thoroughly enjoyed the FC Christmas episode! There were plenty of funny one liners and even an element of panto to it. Ok the storylines are still a pile of oul ring but the general tone of the episode was excellent, perfect for Christmas day. I'll be laughing til next winter at the thought of Jane falling for terminally boring single father and accountant Dermot too!

Agreed. I enjoyed tonight's episode. The carry on in Niamh's kitchen was hilarious. Nicola is bitch. Like who fcuk goes into someones house and sees paper sticking out from a handbag and helps themselves for a read? Her snide remarks to poor Jane. Bless her. She was great dishing it back to her.

CLARK! (Obey me now). I thought Nicolas partner did a runner on her or something not so long ago. Or left her at the alter or went on holidays without her. What's the story here? Is Clark a new fella?

Poor Dermot. I hope Niamh succeeds in their plan to fleece Paul.

Fair play to Leo, I love when Leo gets the guitar out.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Heather is home for Christmas and instead we get Paul and all his women?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Nicola has aged a lot since I last watched FC. Don't ask me how I got into it over the last two weeks but I was very disappointed we didn't see Niamh tell Paul.

Oh Niamh sheeeeeeeeeeeee's fabulous how can you compete with that made me laugh so hard lol

leo playing the guitar is torture and did I here Bob say safe home to the homeless? what the actual f***

Ah god damn I was waiting for Nimah revenge all hour then Dermot goes and pops it Grrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Agreed. I enjoyed tonight's episode. The carry on in Niamh's kitchen was hilarious. Nicola is bitch. Like who fcuk goes into someones house and sees paper sticking out from a handbag and helps themselves for a read? Her snide remarks to poor Jane. Bless her. She was great dishing it back to her.

CLARK! (Obey me now). I thought Nicolas partner did a runner on her or something not so long ago. Or left her at the alter or went on holidays without her. What's the story here? Is Clark a new fella?

Poor Dermot. I hope Niamh succeeds in their plan to fleece Paul.

I think Nicola is with Clar a long time and are married. I think they have a daughter that Nicola said something about when they arrived. Could be wrong.

I'll be keeping my handbag zipped and. close to me from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

It actually wasn't a bad episode...however

Taxis to the shelter....where is it? I always got the impression it was just down the road.

Where were Jake and Ama? Surely being civic minded and recipients and providers would have been there.

How do three turkeys feed three taxiloads who had to go back and forth...plus residents.

Why didn't they get extras in the spar?

Why didn't Judith ring?

Btw I have hayley's dressing gown. M and s several years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Oh and why were the homeless American?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Jane looked fine I have to say, Dermot's run of back luck never seems to end, there's a chance of him getting some action and he keels over.

Don't think he's going to meet his maker yet though, there was something written on the compass that he had to tell Ben about so they will hardly kill him off just yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Thought it was the worst Fair City I've seen

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement