Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Continuity announcer says Niamh makes demands, no doubt it is 'I want my money'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Imagine someone in real life going around with hair as ridiculous-looking as Robbie's.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

bob . . put the hands down now fairly lively

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Jane in 2 outfits so far.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

"I want too drop a card into Heather"

When did that eejit ever talk too Heather? :rolleyes:

And shouldn't benny boy be in school?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

how long til Farrah takes it back?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

RobertKK wrote: »
    Continuity announcer says Niamh makes demands, no doubt it is 'I want my money'.

The same demand every episode .

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"I want too drop a card into Heather"

When did that eejit ever talk too Heather? :rolleyes:

And shouldn't benny boy be in school?
    He has a day off in lieu of Sunday.

Farrah the only adult who is actually concerned for Ellie, dropped the nuclear bomb.

Guess she is off Renee's Christmas card list.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I was just thinking that the lid of the toilet cistern would be a great weapon for Katy to use on love hate. as soon as he turns to go out the door whack him on the back of the head. at least that's what I would try.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

AT LAST! I wonder will Renee try to box the head off the social worker too now.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Ah this Renee is actually making me angry now it's a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

The pity is I'm actually interested in the topic. What are the procedures Tusla etc use in cases like this ? I have no faith in FC to portray this situation accurately though. Sad.

Dr Dermot Fahey now...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Between Renee and Dr. dermish I'm fit to throw my shoe at the TV.

Double facepalm stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭millerj

Sorry and forgive my ignorance but does/will Paul ever check his account balance? Should he not have discovered there is nothing there at this stage or am I missing something........is he dealing in 'petty cash' or what.

Robbie is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

millerj wrote: »
    Sorry and forgive my ignorance but does/will Paul ever check his account balance? Should he not have discovered there is nothing there at this stage or am I missing something........is he dealing in 'petty cash' or what.

Banking 365 must be blocked in Blue Dolphin HQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,237 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS, give the bleedin' man some Uniflu!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,237 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Shampoo and sweets! Every captive girls' dream...

• Advertisement

millerj wrote: »

That's what I've thinking :D If I had as much money as him Id be checking my account everyday LOL !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

This is just beyond a joke now. WTF is the story with Renee? Why have they turned her into such a C U Next Tuesday of a character.

Do you ever think the actors read the script and think 'Oh FFS?!?'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Renee is an amazing actress. She was frightening on tonight's episode. Just giving a bit of praise where I think it's due.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Social worker goes to the hospital at what time? 8 am? At the off chance Ellie's family are there to make an appointment for later in the day! FFS! No phones, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Psycho City is a more appropriate name. There is nothing fair about Carrigstown.
    It is no wonder Heather is twisted with Renee for a mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

The door to the credit union is clearly frosted over, a real Health and Safety issue.

Carol spent the entire episode walking up and down the street.

Jane and Robbie met each other TWICE in the hospital and TWICE outside of the hospital. With the amount of times they are going back and forth its a wonder they don't just pass messages through the car window on the drive over to the hospital.

Dusty Springfield is about 10 yrs older than Ray surely, awful idea for a romance.

Ciaran is just pathetic at this stage, he used to be sinister and unpredictable now hes just a coward why doesn't he just kill her when he had the chance, nobody would ever have known instead of this farce of "I'm waiting for the right time", ffs.

Great acting between Farrah and Renee, I admit shes being very harsh on Farrah but shes cornered and her fave daughter could die, so shes lashing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Renee is an amazing actress. She was frightening on tonight's episode. Just giving a bit of praise where I think it's due.

Agreed. Her, Heather, Bob and Dusty Springfield are the only people who can act on FC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Haven't seen tonights yet, but who is Dusty Springfield?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

maurv1 wrote: »
    Haven't seen tonights yet, but who is Dusty Springfield?

Robbies ma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

It's really hard to put up the stupidy of Renee at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement