Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

maurv1 wrote: »
    Haven't seen tonights yet, but who is Dusty Springfield?

Nora, absolute spit of the legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

So funny with Renee telling Farrah "you're deranged"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Carol and Paul were in business, luxury limos, so she would lose too and Robbie is helping Dermot :confused:

Fair Play for being the first person to cop that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

0003187a-720.jpg

valentine-heart-clip-art-at-clker-com-vector-clip-art-online-IxkFjL-clipart.png

latest?cb=20161003224649

Bob, Renne and Bob are like something out of Invasion of the Body Snatchers! What the FCUK!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

So funny with Renee telling Farrah "you're deranged"

and love hate of all people challenging her on it!

Renne is making Stripey look like a good mother. Some pretty horrific mothers in FC in fairness. Dr Gone to Africa, Both Bens mothers, Jane, Kerriannes not arsed going to her Wedding, Heather, Carol cantget rid of Jack enough,

Renee is an amazing actress. She was frightening on tonight's episode. Just giving a bit of praise where I think it's due.

Maybe at the final scene, but the bit infront of the social worker was like a teacher reading a story to a junior infants class. Terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 56,237 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Renne is making Stripey look like a good mother. Some pretty horrific mothers in FC in fairness. Dr Gone to Africa, Both Bens mothers, Jane, Kerriannes not arsed going to her Wedding, Heather, Carol cantget rid of Jack enough,

Don't forget Niamh who banished Ruuuthie to her room and colouring book for the past 3 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Episode Summary pretty please......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,237 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Transfer the money. Shut up, Farrah. Happy bday, Greasy's ma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

walshb wrote: »

Transfer the money. Shut up, Farrah. Happy bday, Greasy's ma!

No "Is Mummy going to die" or "are ya there" or "I only care abooooouuuuuh Ellie"??

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

Think a great way to progress with the KT storyline would be that Ciaran realises he can be happy with Farrah if he kills KT. Doesn't have to worry about checking on her every five minutes. Get her out of that shed. Slowly public forget about her. (Just like any missing person). No plan to organise to get her out. No chance of KT breaking promises and ratting on him.

Then could also murder Heather and Ellie to ensure his secret never gets out. That'd be a good, exciting storyline.

FC, I'm ready to be writer #798,078. Sign me up! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Poor Farrah.

Never have i seen such spineless 'men' as Bob and that other miserable looking f**ker Hughie. Talk about gutless.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Surely we're at an all time FC low at the moment. I'm barely bothered tuning in for the comedy value, it's gone beyond that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Hate Dermot so much, I wish someone would smother him inside that hospital bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

fin12 wrote: »

I wish Ciaran would smother KT and bury her up the mountains never to be found again. Then he can do a Love/Hate and "fall" off a balcony. Its boring at this point and going nowhere but laughable FC land.

fin12 wrote: »

I have just the man in mind.. Commotus from Gladiator smothered his father with a pillow before having Maximus wife and kids killed;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I wish Ciaran would smother KT and bury her up the mountains never to be found again. Then he can do a Love/Hate and "fall" off a balcony. Its boring at this point and going nowhere but laughable FC land.

Aww poor Katie.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fair Play for being the first person to cop that!

How come Robbie has not copped on is amazing

• Advertisement

True. Are they trying to make us believe it's only a drop in the water to Carol. She's another multi millionaire like Paul!

Farrah really attracts the wrong sort.

1. Psychos
    Her mother, Rennee
    Half sister Heather
    And now dating the bould kidnapper Ciaran

2. Choice of husband
    One of the coldest fish you could catch, Max.

3. Other close associates
    Sleeveen Bob
    Sleeveen Hughie

Feck it Farrah you can do better.

I enjoyed tonight. Rennee/Farrah good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

nagdefy wrote: »
    Poor Farrah.

Never have i seen such spineless 'men' as Bob and that other miserable looking f**ker Hughie. Talk about gutless.

Yep, felt really sorry for her when those asshats ganged up on her :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Disgusting behaviour from Bob, Hughi (slippery lying slime balls) and Renee tonight, particularly Bob and Hughie(Renee just bat**** crazy at this stage). :mad:

If the welfare woman doesn't follow up seriously the allegations,yet another big fail on the writers of this crap!

What the hell is wrong with Dermo at this stage anyway(little annoying git!). Is the liver being rejected? Just put him out of his misery (and us too) at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

EIREDriver wrote: »
    Think a great way to progress with the KT storyline would be that Ciaran realises he can be happy with Farrah if he kills KT. Doesn't have to worry about checking on her every five minutes. Get her out of that shed. Slowly public forget about her. (Just like any missing person). No plan to organise to get her out. No chance of KT breaking promises and ratting on him.

Then could also murder Heather and Ellie to ensure his secret never gets out. That'd be a good, exciting storyline.

FC, I'm ready to be writer #798,078. Sign me up! :)

Sorry but, the reality is that these are the guidelines:
    JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR FAIR CITY STORY WRITERS

An inability to plan a well thought out plot.
    An uncanny talent to drag out stories for months, years.
    Compulsory clause in contract:
    Forget the audience, if we don't remember, why should they?
    Make it up as you go along, doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense or link together. Crappy stories is an art form in itself.

This is what you are paid to do .

Rewards for Rubbish so apply NOW!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭The Parish priest

Was Zoe back today ? Is she going on the run too?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

maurv1 wrote: »
    Disgusting behaviour from Bob, Hughi (slippery lying slime balls) and Renee tonight, particularly Bob and Hughie(Renee just bat**** crazy at this stage). :mad:

Does Hughie have multi- personality disorder?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Caoimhe must be following in their footsteps. Last we saw of her she was trying to get away from her baby at every opportunity. Disappeared off the face of the earth now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

zuutroy wrote: »
    Surely we're at an all time FC low at the moment. I'm barely bothered tuning in for the comedy value, it's gone beyond that now.

Not quite. The all time low surely was the Orla sick babby story. At present it is very annoying in that they have a few potentially excellent stories and there have been a few excellent standout episodes but then there are episodes where things stall and don't move on. Tonight was one. It would seem they have 3 strong stories and they are going to draw them out as long as possible which means they will put plenty poor filler episodes alongside the crucial episodes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Maybe he has. Maybe Robbie will take the money from Dermot. Maybe Robbie did that passport job himself.
    nagdefy wrote: »
    True. Are they trying to make us believe it's only a drop in the water to Carol. She's another multi millionaire like Paul!

Paul probably has multiple accounts for the businesses. I'd assume that the Carol enterprise would be a separate entity to Paul Brennan proper. It is also to be assumed Paul has a personal account. But while it is plausible that Dermot has only accessed Paul's business account and only the one to do with his sole enterprises (Dermot probably has decided to not go near Carol's enterprise with Paul), it is still hard to believe that Paul has not copped on yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement