Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

The Ray and Nora storyline reminds me that time when I asked a girl out in fifth class in school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Cazale wrote: »
    The Ray and Nora storyline reminds me that time when I asked a girl out in fifth class in school.

Yeh, but did it go on for weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This is RTE's best comedy.

Where's me drugs?

Benny Hill would be in tears watching this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

walshb wrote:
    Yeh, but did it go on for weeks?

One of the other girls married us at the back of the class after we held hands. Story idea for the writers there.

• Advertisement

As the song says, "if tomorrow never comes."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Hello 999 what's ur emergency? Yeah its me niamh .... I gave all me money to some fella 3 months back and he wont give it back .... can u send a squad car the fire brigade and a couple of ambulances asap!..... sounds 999 worthy alright

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

You could stop watching for a month, tune back in and the same sh1te will be dragging on.

1 ..either kill off dermot or not
    2....free katy and expose ciaran

Piss or get off the pot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

Is there anywhere for Fair City spoilers - like is Dermot actually going to die or will he be running around Carraigstown like none of this ever happened in 3 months when it's his turn to be back on the character roster?

• Advertisement

Is there anywhere for Fair City spoilers - like is Dermot actually going to die or will he be running around Carraigstown like none of this ever happened in 3 months when it's his turn to be back on the character roster?

We know already the answer to this one.

It's not the former.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Carol and Sash must have some empty lives, trying to be matchmaker for two geriatrics.

Had to laugh at Dusty "He was busy....with another woman". Said woman was waving to him JUST OUTSIDE HIS DRIVING INSTRUCTOR CAR..so, you know, theres a chance she was just a client!

Also, I love how the whole cover up of the poisoning of Ellie is supposed to be all hush hush then Ama bursts into Spar and, in front of about 10 strangers, loudly shouts "You told the social services all about Ellie then", yeah great subtlety there :D:D:D

God, KT is looking pale, she could do with some sunshine...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

and how could we forget mumbles . Michael!

Or Greyie Connors the other Dillon brother Luke not the Ram that Dr. Judy was getting jiggy with too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,203 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I love this forum! Its like a form of disinfectant from my early days in the talentless cesspit of RTE, but then RTE keeps on giving!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Heres a helpful reminder even though I don't fully understand some of them:

Don Paulio- Paul Brennan
    Christmas Tree- Niamh
    Christy Ah No - Christiano
    Nussa- Ama
    Bunions - Charlie
    Love Hate - Ciaran
    Eskimo - Emmet
    Stripes - Debbbie
    Gripes - Eoghan
    Caddle -Carol
    Dusty Springfield - Nora
    Cheshire Cat - Heather
    Me Daaaa- Farrah
    Neckless - Damien

I'm sure there are many more (and more to come!), feel free to add.

The Ram!! Tommy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Regarding the nicknames... I think my new favourite is Christy Ah Now.... who came up with that genius bit of thinking?! :)
    I missed last nights and tonight's episodes - worth catching on the player ? Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,203 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The Ram!! Tommy!

Bottlebrush, you are on fire tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

How come Robbie had a 50k stash lying around? ... It just doesn't make sense.... I know, I know.. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The Ram!! Tommy!

I was too disgusted when I saw this list and The Ram was not the first name, let alone not even on it. :mad:

Anyway there is also Greyface, Guinness Head Dean, Lycra Laura, Dr Hiya, Howdya Hayley, Greyie Connors, Whispering Bob, Inspector Gadget Dermissshhh, Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Max O Carroll Kelly, Leo "The Shovel Hands" Dowling, Super MaRAYo, Mongo, SourPuss,

• Advertisement

twirlagig wrote: »
    Regarding the nicknames... I think my new favourite is Christy Ah Now.... who came up with that genius bit of thinking?! :)
    I missed last nights and tonight's episodes - worth catching on the player ? Anyone?
    I'm enjoying it to be honest - I caught up with the last few episodes and don't regret it

twirlagig wrote: »

MEEEEEE!!!!!

I was too disgusted when I saw this list and The Ram was not the first name, let alone not even on it. :mad:

Anyway there is also Greyface, Guinness Head Dean, Lycra Laura, Dr Hiya, Howdya Hayley, Greyie Connors, Whispering Bob, Inspector Gadget Dermissshhh, Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Max O Carroll Kelly, Leo "The Shovel Hands" Dowling, Super MaRAYo, Mongo, SourPuss,

Give other people a chance to make some nicknames!!

Give other people a chance to make some nicknames!!

Go on then! You can have your favourite actress Rennee!! :D And the hospital waiting room!

Oh and there is NotJenniffer Aniston also (Orla)

Oh and how can we forget LesbNina!

Go on then! You can have your favourite actress Rennee!! :D And the hospital waiting room!

Oh and there is NotJenniffer Aniston also (Orla)

I have one for Renee but its not really suitable for a public forum.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Heather= ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

MEEEEEE!!!!!

Kudos to you! :)

Just watching now, Meeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaa is like a teenager kissing in the Spar. In fact she is worse.

• Advertisement

I have one for Renee but its not really suitable for a public forum.;)

It isn't Emmy or Oscar anyway!!!! :D;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement