Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

walshb wrote: »
    When is Paulio going to utter the infamous words, where's me money? Everyone else seems to be!

Enjoy it while you can. Asyou are going to get 2 years of The Don demanding money back/"PLANning" revenge, and getting back together with Niamh, of course after a little heart attack......................and a siege

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Enjoy it while you can. Asyou are going to get 2 years of The Don demanding money back/"PLANning" revenge, and getting back together with Niamh, of course after a little heart attack......................and a siege

And some other bird showing up saying she had a kid for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,238 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Grandeeod wrote: »
    And some other bird showing up saying she had a kid for him.

4 years older than Callum...Italia '90 job!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Or Greyie Connors the other Dillon brother Luke not the Ram that Dr. Judy was getting jiggy with too

Dr Judy was also known as Dr Hiya because that's how she greeted everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

FC at the moment

shampoo2.jpg

• Advertisement

Header was always my favourite.

jos28 wrote: »
    FC at the moment

shampoo2.jpg

at the moment..............................................?!! Where have you been the last half decade!!

Header was always my favourite.

Header is the perfect title alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Oh oh Ciaran is showing a lot of interest in Renee. We have all seen what happens when Ciaran gets a little bit too interested in certain people. I wonder will KT be getting a new friend to talk to.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 coolcat1991

Heres a helpful reminder even though I don't fully understand some of them:

Don Paulio- Paul Brennan
    Christmas Tree- Niamh
    Christy Ah No - Christiano
    Nussa- Ama
    Bunions - Charlie
    Love Hate - Ciaran
    Eskimo - Emmet
    Stripes - Debbbie
    Gripes - Eoghan
    Caddle -Carol
    Dusty Springfield - Nora
    Cheshire Cat - Heather
    Me Daaaa- Farrah
    Neckless - Damien

I'm sure there are many more (and more to come!), feel free to add.

Greasy-Robbie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Is Zoe still in South America with her sister all this time, missing Christmas, New Year and weeks of school? Hows she coping for money? Was Dermot planning to bring her as well when he does a runner? How does he explain her absense from school? Was she even contacted once all over the holidays when Dermot was "dying"??

Seriously what the fcuk?

Paul has several businesses, an upcoming Speakeasy and a love nest apartment and yet the only recent evidence that something small may be awry with his accounts was some stupid unpaid invoice!! Seriously what the fcuk??

What about all his direct debits? Its laughable how little research went into this, even his mortgage would have bounced back by now and they would be on to him in a flash.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Oh oh Ciaran is showing a lot of interest in Renee. We have all seen what happens when Ciaran gets a little bit too interested in certain people. I wonder will KT be getting a new friend to talk to.

would be a great way to go with this story alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Katy, Amelia Clark Stewart, at times reminds me of a young Kate Bush.. Really pretty and kind of ethereal.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIkRxh9a5pEidT-vY0z7dY97VkHCpKDKHDLQM0llZgS3OZPCCm

katebushtop9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

at the moment..............................................?!! Where have you been the last half decade!!
    :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

That poor extra in Spar!

Paul does his business in front of Jane now?

nagdefy wrote: »
    Katy, Amelia Clark Stewart, at times reminds me of a young Kate Bush.. Really pretty and kind of ethereal.

Very pretty girl alright

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

I hope Love Hate didn't say anything negative about FC, or else he will be gone and recast as KTs kidnapper for the next 2 years...

Wanderer, by any chance are you the actor who played Christy? You've brought up FC getting rid of actors for criticising the show a few times in the thread.

Also you praised the acting talents of Renee and Heather recently, two people you would have worked closely with. Hmmmm.

Also, what happened with those who spoke out against the show? Any goss? :D

Ho-ly-sh*t the upstaits of the station!!!!!

Can anyone in FC ever hide a passport, planes, ticket, secret list safe?

How much would a month in the Galapogos cost?

As for Alma/Amma/Nussi what's she worried about. How would a nurse in a clinic know all the patients presciptions or what medication goes out to every patients or "Lady in Red"! All she has to do is deny it, there is after all zero evidense! I don't want to nitpick but....my GP doesn't have a nurse and nurses dont usually double job as nurse and receptionist! Also a GP wouldn't have prescription medication, a Doctor gives a piece of paper called a prescription you bring to the pharmacy.

Are Sash and Caddle an item now?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Cormdogg wrote: »
    That poor extra in Spar!

He looked like he was about to burst his hole laughing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,605 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I love this forum! Its like a form of disinfectant from my early days in the talentless cesspit of RTE, but then RTE keeps on giving!:D

I don't even watch Fair City but I read this thread because it's so entertaining, especially the nicknames.

Cormdogg wrote: »
    That poor extra in Spar!

was just about to say this as well hoe awkward that must of been for him

so how much of the 800,000 is left

100,00 for passports no? which is ****ing lol his the Nuss's boyfriend only paid 5 or 10 grand Dermish got ripped off

20,00 went to Nimah tonight but she threw it back

How much for the drugs but thats not happening now so 680.000 left?

Its 3:11am in the morning and I am reading the Fair City thread what a sad bastard I am lol but I'm only messing reading the past 10 pages of this thread is gold only reason I watch is for you guys & girls reactions make it all worth while.

Ah lads where not seriously getting another 3 weeks of where my money.

Where is Zoey on a 2 weeks holiday for the last 4 weeks.

I hope Ciaran locks up Renne adding to his collection of girls poor K T needs someone to talk to.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,841 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

nagdefy wrote: »

Katy has a bit of a Latin look too, she could pass for a French or Italian actress

photo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Next Thursday. Hopefully the weapon is a baseball bat.

Violence erupts at the Brennan house as the escape plan falters, and Oisin discovers a new weapon he can use against Dermot. Meanwhile, Jane faces a heartbreaking farewell.

so how much of the 800,000 is left

100,00 for passports no? which is ****ing lol his the Nuss's boyfriend only paid 5 or 10 grand Dermish got ripped off

20,00 went to Nimah tonight but she threw it back

How much for the drugs but thats not happening now so 680.000 left?

Its 3:11am in the morning and I am reading the Fair City thread what a sad bastard I am lol but I'm only messing reading the past 10 pages of this thread is gold only reason I watch is for you guys & girls reactions make it all worth while.

Ah lads where not seriously getting another 3 weeks of where my money.

Where is Zoey on a 2 weeks holiday for the last 4 weeks.

I hope Ciaran locks up Renne adding to his collection of girls poor K T needs someone to talk to.

I thinks its very important we keep track of Dermotts funds. He's down to 680k after 2 passports and giving Niamh enough money to buy a small 131 hatchback. How much does he owe Robbie for the years supply of medication? Is Hughie (busy elsewhere) writing off his cut? Is Jane? Was Paul Dermots only client? Is he skipping out on his mortgage or is he walking away from the circa 350k asset that is his house and whatever the Molly Ban is worth? How much does he owe in medical bills, had he a medical card or what?Or is he skipping out on that bill? He'll need another 100k for passports for Jane and Zoe. After flights and renting a house in God knows where he will have f*ck all left! Sure he has to pay for Binjimins exotic treatment.

He'd really want to give the money back at this stage. An accountant of his age would earn 70k plus easy! He has a home and business. It might be nice for Ben to be able to see his mothers again or Zoe see her sister. Jane might want to see Callum a few more times in her life!

The good news is we know he's going no where. Like most FC storylines we know the whole thing will fall flat and a few weeks later they'll be gaving coffee together in the community centre

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I thought the whole purpose of him taking Paul's money was that the children would be OK after his death. the writers seen to have overlooked the fact that he is going to live and they continue with feeding up with this nonsense story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭The Parish priest

Zoe left on November 29 so its now over 7 weeks she is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 18,841 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I thought the whole purpose of him taking Paul's money was that the children would be OK after his death. the writers seen to have overlooked the fact that he is going to live and they continue with feeding up with this nonsense story

Also, what are Niamh's financial arrangements? Does she have a joint account with Paul? Surely she is a wealthy business woman in her own right and has at least a five figure sum of her own. The idea that Dermot could throw €20k at her out of Paul's account is laughable, she could probably withdraw that from the account herself.

The scriptwriters appear to have forgotten that Niamh is supposed to be punishing Paul by financially ruining him. The scene where Dermot offers her 20k in an envelope makes no sense at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,238 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Relax, relax guys. It'll be all over soon, and Niamh and Paulio will be blissfully back in each other's arms..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement