Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,841 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

walshb wrote: »
    Relax, relax guys. It'll be all over soon, and Niamh and Paulio will be blissfully back in each other's arms..

Well, back to their business arrangement of a marriage, yes. It's not love as we know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I was too disgusted when I saw this list and The Ram was not the first name, let alone not even on it. :mad:

Anyway there is also Greyface, Inspector Gadget, SourPuss,
    I dunno which ones are those 3.
    What's Caoimhe's nickname? Or was it one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭currants

You have to take drugs for the rest of your life after a transplant, 800k is nothing these days, not near enough to leave your life behind for. Jane would run through that on her own in cold shoulder tops and vixen red lippy after a couple of years.
    Don't forget the Don's other nickname, bauldy Pauldy :D
    We need a name for Niamh, I suggest Scowler.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think the characters of both Dermot and Bob have been ruined by their actions in these lame half thought out storylines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭The Parish priest

Dermot said to Robbie and Jane a couple of times recently that he is very rusty when it comes to dating and romance because Jo was the only woman in his life for years, himself and the writers seem to have forgotten that he dated Maeve McIlhinney for a good few months the time Jo was exiled to cork after the Tommy Dillon affair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,238 ✭✭✭✭walshb

RobertKK wrote: »
    Ama is an awful nurse.

But she's a great nuss!

currants wrote: »
    You have to take drugs for the rest of your life after a transplant, 800k is nothing these days, not near enough to leave your life behind for. Jane would run through that on her own in cold shoulder tops and vixen red lippy after a couple of years.

The writers have lost track of the original storyline. Paul had an affair with Hayley, Niamh found out about it without his knowledge and decided the ultimate form of revenge would be to destroy him financially, this is not really supposed to be a 'get rich scheme' for her at all.

Bizarrely, the plot has gone off on a very weird tangent with Dermot's liver transplant and now he planning to flee with Paul's money and offering Niamh 20k in cash. I don't think the writers know what they are doing and have just thrown 20 different sensational elements into one storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

RobertKK wrote: »
    Why does Ciaran never turn off the tablet?

And he never seems to charge it.

A technological marvel. Apple are sh!tting themselves.

Strazdas wrote: »
    The writers have lost track of the original storyline. Paul had an affair with Hayley, Niamh found out about it without his knowledge and decided the ultimate form of revenge would be to destroy him financially, this is not really supposed to be a 'get rich scheme' for her at all.

Bizarrely, the plot has gone off on a very weird tangent with Dermot's liver transplant and now he planning to flee with Paul's money and offering Niamh 20k in cash. I don't think the writers know what they are doing and have just thrown 20 different sensational elements into one storyline.

Even Hayley's bored of it, hence her nowhere to be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I dunno which ones are those 3. What's Caoimhe's nickname? Or was it one of them.

Greyface is Bella
    Sourpuss was Rachel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

As predicted, the end of the Plan is near. All this fake passport, lists of medicines etc is just filler, we all know Dermot isn't going to go anywhere, he will cut some kind of deal with Niamh at the last minute which sees him go back to his family and Niamh choosing yet again to go back to the man who makes her miserable. I called it months ago:

2015-11-09_new_14427449_I1.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Inspector Gadget refers to Dermissshhhh's inspector gadget brown coat.
    Dermissshhhh is his best nickname though.

Jo was referred to as "" Shur lookit"

Jane was Poppy Longstockings for her first 7 months as she wore pigtails, KT aso Minnie Mouse for her stupid hair. Then of course Piers was Mace (I think?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

currants wrote: »

800K is ridiculously small for all the talk of 'Paul Brennan' the businessman etc. Not even a millionaire in euros let alone old pounds. Look at the money left in estates, bank accounts in the Sunday newspapers. Teachers, farmers, tradesmen etc often leave 5 times that amount.

€800,000 would just about cover you for 5 years in a middling decent nursing home. The way his financial worth is hyped up he should have around €10 million.

Also this crap of Dermissh planning and scheming from his hospital bed, pure rubbish. Anyone ever very sick will know you're exhausted and even visitors would wear you out let alone what he's at.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Even Hayley's bored of it, hence her nowhere to be seen.

she's still under the bed in their love nest apartment. the writers forgot to tell her she can come out now

nagdefy wrote: »
    800K is ridiculously small for all the talk of 'Paul Brennan' the businessman etc. Not even a millionaire in euros let alone old pounds. Look at the money left in estates, bank accounts in the Sunday newspapers. Teachers, farmers, tradesmen etc often leave 5 times that amount.

€800,000 would just about cover you for 5 years in a middling decent nursing home. The way his financial worth is hyped up he should have around €10 million.

Also this crap of Dermissh planning and scheming from his hospital bed, pure rubbish. Anyone ever very sick will know you're exhausted and even visitors would wear you out let alone what he's at.

We saw a couple of years back that Dolores had a million Euros in her bank account and she merely is renting a hair salon and had shares in the garage.

Paul is supposed to be far more successful and to own numerous properties. You would expect him to have several million at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

We saw a couple of years back that Dolores had a million Euros in her bank account and she merely is renting a hair salon and had shares in the garage.

Paul is supposed to be far more successful and to own numerous properties. You would expect him to have several million at least.

Dolores isn't even renting it. She's the manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Sister Abigail.....

Someone tell Bray Wyatt she's in Carrigstown

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Judging by the way Niamh looked at Robbie...with a mini flutter of the eyes...I think she views Robbie as possible Christmas tree material.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

The two lesbians, Laura and the other one. Why did they have two tickets to pass on with their matchmaking? Didn't they break up a few weeks ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

They seem to have got lost in the Katie storyline as well. It's stupid at this stage.

• Advertisement

Paulio getting everyone to check out the books? FFS, Paulio. Just check your own poxy bank account and end this sh1te..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Did Jane just call Dermish "Kermit"??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There off to Cork again lol

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joe Hill

Paulio getting everyone to check out the books? FFS, Paulio. Just check your own poxy bank account and end this sh1te..

Pain in my hole listening to him.
    Stupid fk

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

There off to Cork again lol

Sure the writers must be there kissing the Blarney Stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Great idea to go to a beach in January

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The Raptor wrote: »
    The two lesbians, Laura and the other one. Why did they have two tickets to pass on with their matchmaking? Didn't they break up a few weeks ago?

They were suppose too be just friends after Laura's roid rage episode but here's another example of the writers forgetting :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

A year ago who would have thought Dermot would try fleece Paul for all he's got, double cross Niamh and leave hospital after a liver transplant to go on the run with...JANE, minding him :eek:

Seamus Power must have read his scripts and said WTF, why me?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

Such forkiiiiiin craaaaaappp!!
    So Dermisssh is doing a legger and what happens when poor ayld Zoe comes back from her minibreak and her entire family have legged it!!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Katy to Ciaran, as she looks around her tiny cell in horror: "I'm going to be here....for a few days.......ALONE??".

Katy, dearest, you have been there since May 2016 alone.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Anyone spot the mistake when Sash was on about the tickets "Laura got two tickets for a play but she cant make it and she doesn't want to go on her own". Em, Sash, read that again and spot the mistake in logic. Sweet Jesus, they seriously must film this in one take...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement