Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

He's got the inspector gadget jacket back on. Brilliant disguise for going on the run.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Sure the writers must be there kissing the Blarney Stone.

They havent kissed it enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Judging by the way Niamh looked at Robbie...with a mini flutter of the eyes...I think she views Robbie as possible Christmas tree material.

I think it will be Jane and Robbie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

No way is Renee going to let Farrah keep Ellie. Just a short term plan to get rid of the poisoning allegation.

If Header doesn't recover Renee will keep Ellie. Start bad mouthing Farrah to Ellie they way she has to everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Robbie turns in to a pharmacist at the drop of a hat.
    "Just helping out a friend". Michael Jackson would have loved him.

• Advertisement

nagdefy wrote: »
    No way is Renee going to let Farrah keep Ellie. Just a short term plan to get rid of the poisoning allegation.

If Header doesn't recover Renee will keep Ellie. Start bad mouthing Farrah to Ellie they way she has to everyone else.

Renee needs to see a psychiatrist. Social worker, take note.

JoeA3 wrote: »
    He's got the inspector gadget jacket back on. Brilliant disguise for going on the run.
    It also looks like the coat Frank Spencer used to wear. All Dermot is missing is the beret.

Renee needs to see a psychiatrist. Social worker, take note.

The social worker should be well able to read what's going on in that family. Little giveaways like Renee snapping at Ellie after Ellie expressed a preference to live with Farrah.

It also looks like the coat Frank Spencer used to wear. All Dermot is missing is the beret.

And Betty was a bit of a babe like Jane too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Didn't bother changing the channel after FC and Operation Transformation was on. I recognised one of the speakers - Turns out she was Damian's mother in FC. Professor Sabina Brennan, fair play to her

http://sabinabrennan.ie/

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/leaving-soap-for-science-1.921495

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Clelia Murphy is an atrocious actress. All she does is pout and flick her hair. Watch any scene with her in it, that's literally all she does, just pout and flick her hair over and over again. I want to grab her big head and fix it in place to stop all the twitching!

So is that the end of the Plan? Dermot and Jane do a runner and what, Niamh is happy with just 20k and she floats back to Paul after all the months she plotted against him? Is that really the culmination of this storyline?

The social worker should be well able to read what's going on in that family. Little giveaways like Renee snapping at Ellie after Ellie expressed a preference to live with Farrah.

I do hope this social worker was trained and can spot the signs that even Stevie Wonder couldn't miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

So is that the end of the Plan? Dermot and Jane do a runner and what, Niamh is happy with just 20k and she floats back to Paul after all the months she plotted against him? Is that really the culmination of this storyline?

I think Dermot gave her the 50% he owed her? I'm not certain though as it wasn't that clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

I'd say the reality (might be) is that Dermot doesn't survive. He's not all his meds (according to Robbie) and if Jane thinks he can "survive" for a few days without all of he's anti rejection drugs or whatever then she's in for a shock. **** storyline all the same.

Clelia Murphy is an atrocious actress. All she does is pout and flick her hair. Watch any scene with her in it, that's literally all she does, just pout and flick her hair over and over again. I want to grab her big head and fix it in place to stop all the twitching!

I wish Paul would buy her a new coat. Sick of the sight of the wine one she seems to live in.

Cazale wrote: »
    I think Dermot gave her the 50% he owed her? I'm not certain though as it wasn't that clear.

I didn't get that either, as far as I knew he couldn't get the money to her account for at least 3 weeks but in the meantime Paul was starting to get unpaid bills popping up. And what exactly is Niamh going to do with her new money? All Paul has to do is ring the cops and the trail goes back to her and shes behind bars with no money and no friends, nothing!

I sense Ciaran will try to kill Heather by cutting her tube or banging her on the head again if she wakes up, and he will get caught doing it, arrested then unable to feed Katy and its a race against time for Heather to remember...

Dermot's doctor in the hospital appears to be Miss Fahey, Dieter's girlfriend in Killinaskully. That's 3 from that show spotted. Clar and and Header's husband Brendan played 2 of 'the Bally Boys' with Joe Rooney.

AOIFE-MOLONY-LARGE-PICS.jpg

073_d1ab73951c6b7434d7884ac178251d087a075d0c.jpg

I wish Paul would buy her a new coat. Sick of the sight of the wine one she seems to live in.

She wont need the money at all soon- Paul is going to walk out on her for the smell of that maggoty wine coat she has on her since NEW YEARS EVE!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

LH away for 4 days :eek:
    I'm rounding up a posse to get KT out. Anyone interested meet me in the RTE car park tomorrow. Bring a crow bar if you have one. We'll have her back home with Stripey by teatime.

I sense Ciaran will try to kill Heather by cutting her tube or banging her on the head again if she wakes up, and he will get caught doing it, arrested then unable to feed Katy and its a race against time for Heather to remember...[/QUOTE]

I hope he gets to Renee first.

Hughie and company are so stupid. They knew well that H. poisoned Ellie.

Surely, Dr. Shane (Bob's son) would be aware that Heather is out of the hospital. Where is he? There should be evidence in Heather's medical records about her behaviour and the reason she was sectioned in the hospital.

Plus, Bob was always suspicious of Heather and never liked her. The writing is down the drain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭currants

You can see the old Botox is wearing off in the last few episodes too, ;)

I sense Ciaran will try to kill Heather by cutting her tube or banging her on the head again if she wakes up, and he will get caught doing it, arrested then unable to feed Katy and its a race against time for Heather to remember...

I don't know has Ciaran got it in him to kill anyone. When it really comes down to it he has never shown 'the killer instinct'. As someone said yesterday apart from kidnapping a young one he's a grand chap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

So am I right in thinking that Love/Hate and Mee Ddaa haven't sleep together yet? But they are going on a little family holiday?

SB_Part2 wrote: »
    So am I right in thinking that Love/Hate and Mee Ddaa haven't sleep together yet? But they are going on a little family holiday?

In yesterday's episode Ciaran was saying to Mee Daaa how nice it was to wake up beside her.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ellie would want to be careful LH doesn't throw her under a train or off a cliff on their holiday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

A year ago who would have thought Dermot would try fleece Paul for all he's got, double cross Niamh and leave hospital after a liver transplant to go on the run with...JANE, minding him :eek:

Seamus Power must have read his scripts and said WTF, why me?:eek:

As the show's producer said..........and I quote

We have between 40 and 45 writers on our roster and stories are normally decided around 20 months in advance,

SB_Part2 wrote: »

Love Hate is a gentleman, he likes to take things slow.........................especially kidnapping ventures

We have between 40 and 45 writers on our roster and stories are normally decided around 20 months in advance,

http://http://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/fair-city-behind-the-scenes-at-carrigstown-434438.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Tell em the books had to travel Dermot.

• Advertisement

40-45 writers

The mind boggles

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement