Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Jaysus Farah only has custody of Ellie and she is already taking her out of school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

I actually like L/H as a character. I think he's a very decent bloke who's really screwed up over his sister gone missing and presumed dead.

Ok the big elephant in the room is keeping a person captive for 8 months. But he treats Katy as best he can and he tried to release her and wants to try again. He's never seriously considered killing her.

In many ways he's to be pitied and more sinned against than sinning. I much prefer him to that useless, feckless Eskimo. He'd do my head in. Ciaran is sincere.

If he's arrested when Katy is finally released i can see a long court case with Katy helping him by speaking of how he treated her. Today, in the real world, a man received a 4 year sentence for a stabbing manslaughter. So Ciaran could be out in a few years with good behaviour etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ellies version in her mind of the seaside..........

500x434-Bondi-Beach-465x330.jpg

Alas............

rainy-day-broadstairs-03.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

EIREDriver wrote: »
    Think a great way to progress with the KT storyline would be that Ciaran realises he can be happy with Farrah if he kills KT. Doesn't have to worry about checking on her every five minutes. Get her out of that shed. Slowly public forget about her. (Just like any missing person). No plan to organise to get her out. No chance of KT breaking promises and ratting on him.

Then could also murder Heather and Ellie to ensure his secret never gets out. That'd be a good, exciting storyline.

FC, I'm ready to be writer #798,078. Sign me up! :)

Or he could end up in an accident and die leaving Katie to die a slow death, Hitchcock style.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Katie has 4 days to get outta her cell. There's already a hole in the wall, where the shower waste goes out. Use your nut Katie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Sundays episode will be some craic alright! Dermot with the Inspector Clouseau coat heading for god knows where (nowhere really) and poor Farrah getting sucked into Ciarans web of total improbability.

Can't wait. Looking forward to all the alcohol I may consume this weekend before a dry Sunday watching this ****e.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I bet KT is really regretting smashing the lovely DVD player Ciaran thoughtfully bought for her. Instead of watching some fantastic movies she has to spend the weekend munching her own weight in ham sandwiches and maybe washing her hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

why doesn't Farrah simply record their conversations and play them back to the social worker. if only somebody would invent something that could do something like that . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

This business of Sash and Caddle trying to get Ray and Dusty set up..absolutely riveting stuff :rolleyes:

The brief glimpse we got of Dermish and Jane scooting off..didn't he just look the picture of health :(

What about young Zoe.. is she back waiting with Ben, bags all packed the 2 of them , poor little mites.

Or still in the Galapagos?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

maurv1 wrote: »
    This business of Sash and Caddle trying to get Ray and Dusty set up..absolutely riveting stuff :rolleyes:

The brief glimpse we got of Dermish and Jane scooting off..didn't he just look the picture of health :(

What about young Zoe.. is she back waiting with Ben, bags all packed the 2 of them , poor little mites.

Zoe is still working on the theory of evolution.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

monkey9 wrote: »
    Or he could end up in an accident and die leaving Katie to die a slow death, Hitchcock style.

Don't know would FC go for that..bit too gruesome seeing her die of drought/hunger?

nagdefy wrote: »
    Don't know would FC go for that..bit too gruesome seeing her die of drought/hunger?
    When writers 1 to 4,324 go on holidays to Cobh, writers 4,325 to 7,102 will forget about KT anyway. So if the actress is method acting, she is f*cked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Zoe is still working on the theory of evolution.

Sure she shouldn't have to go there for that.. some good examples closer to home she could be studying :)

maurv1 wrote: »

Ben: Hi Zoe, i thought i'd Skype/text/WhatsApp/ring you to tell you that since you left for your holidays and have missed a load of school, Dad has had a liver transplant because he was hours from dying, robbed money of that bald fella Paul and is now going in the run. I'm going with him

Zoe: Yeah great, look i'm just taking photos of penguins right now so i'll get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I have a slight feeling the Kieran's sister might eventually show up and just say she ran away because Kieran was really
    possessive of her and just wanted to get away!

nagdefy wrote: »

Well we'll just have Heather suddenly remember where Katie is just as it looks too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Now obviously the actors playing Emmett and Eoghan are having their compulsory time off - but do we know where the characters are supposed to be living now? Emmett could realistically stay with Debbie, but what about Eoghan? Surely he's not in the spare room, while the (also missing) Tommy is sleeping with Debbie next door..

I have a slight feeling the Kieran's sister might eventually show up and just say she ran away because Kieran was really

I genuinely believe his sister will turn up alive alright.

Yeah, the sister is definitely alive. The Ram needs some new fodder.

:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

I think we should picket RTE to release KT. Make a petition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Has anyone once asked LH about his own family? Like have you any siblings? Where are your parents from? What have you been doing with your life before you appeared in C-Town?

Nora's hair is as greasy as her sons

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

The actor that plays Ciaran was on the Today show there a few weeks back
    where i'm fairly sure he mentioned Ciaran's sister died from suicide which i found weird at the time because i'm sure that was never mentioned in storyline I'll try find the interview online

Jesus, if KT can't kick her way out of that shed in 4 days it's a poor show!

I think that social worker must be on Job Bridge. Did they just ring her up and say "Oh, you know Farrah who we said had a drugs problem, is unstable and an all round evil b*tch, yea well we changed ourmind Ellie's going to live with her now. Where? Oh that doesn't really matter, actually yea with the fellah she's been seeing for a week. Her fellah? Don't worry about him, no need for a back ground check or anything, great ok see ya, oh and FYI they're taking her out of the county for a few days, yea she won't be in school. Ok bye now"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Cormdogg wrote:
    Jesus, if KT can't kick her way out of that shed in 4 days it's a poor show!

Eh..... are u forgetting its a leadlined soundproofed bombshelter ?.... nuclear warfare wouldnt penetrate that kinda workmanship!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

was just about to say this as well hoe awkward that must of been for him

Guys what happened with this extra? I missed that part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

2015-11-09_new_14427449_I1.JPG

This photo always startles me when I see it. It's like they've faceswapped, but they havent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fin12 wrote:
    Guys what happened with this extra? I missed that part.

Farrah and Ciaran decided to wear the faces off each other while she was halfway through serving a bemused customer. He sort of apologised to the guy but Farrah just gave him a kind of smug look and eventually finished the transaction. All very professional and appropriate.

• Advertisement

The actor that plays Ciaran was on the where i'Today show there a few weeks back
    m fairly sure he mentioned Ciaran's sister died from suicide which i found weird at the time because i'm sure that was never mentioned in storyline I'll try find the interview online

Maybe he genuinely doesn't know . She'll end up in Carrigstown and here's one for you, she'll fall in love with Kate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement