Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

what was in it! I was too busy banging my head against the wall

photos of Hayley snogging Paul and other various evidence of the affair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

vkid wrote: »
    Live long and prosper.. what the actual f***

It is easy for Dermisshhhh to say that considering he literally survived a TERMINAL illness and is now going travelling the world.

Poor Binnnjummmmin was told to go home when he was receiving life saving healthcare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

vkid wrote: »
    Live long and prosper.. what the actual f***

Are Benjamiiinn and Dermot Freemasons of the 33rd degree?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

A "safe house" no less. Probably a Wendy house on fair City budgets.

photos of Hayley snogging Paul and other various evidence of the affair
    Oh, she is so conniving that Niamh Brennan, so conniving! She would give you the heebie jeebies with her vindictiveness and cunning villainery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Two great lines tonight about Niamh:

"Why are you still with him?" and "I guess some women like being treated like rubbish" ha ha.

Niamh is such a pathetic character at this stage that I take nothing she does or says seriously. I was waiting for Hayley to say to her "Then why the hell are you still with him" when Niamh told her she was just one of many. Laughable character.

The end of The Plan: Niamh tells Paul on Valentines shes leaving him, he strokes her hair, tells her she is his rock, then normal business resumes. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

JoeA3 wrote: »
    A "safe house" no less. Probably a Wendy house on fair City budgets.

Dermisssh is like Michael Collins and the old IRA on the run:D His network of 'safe houses' accross the city. Careful now Dermissh, the G men could get ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Eh what do they need Wayne to drive for a week for? Still no mention of the planning permission? What happened to the anto speak easy commitee???

Derms plan was to literally walk out the door and abandon a 400k house?

Jesus Ben is as tall as Dermott. Tall enough to see sense "we don't need the money"

Ah Leo!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,244 ✭✭✭✭walshb

How much for a safehouse?

The 800k? Who has most of it?

Has Dermot even given Jane the dirty one yet?

Poor Dean

• Advertisement

Safe house!!!!!! Lol no one is looking for Dermott!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Why does Niamh think people would stop doing business with Hayley just because Niamh sends them pictures of Hayley kissing Paul? Or is it that she thinks Hayley would be embarrassed? They'd probably be delighted to get pictures of Hayley in her underwear:) What really bugged me was Dermish sitting on the couch with Binjamin. Dermish had his arm thrown casually across the back of the couch. Anyone that's had an operation like he's had couldn't do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,244 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Why does Niamh think people would stop doing business with Hayley just because Niamh sends them pictures of Hayley kissing Paul? Or is it that she thinks Hayley would be embarrassed? They'd probably be delighted to get pictures of Hayley in her underwear:) What really bugged me was Dermish sitting on the couch with Binjamin. Dermish had his arm thrown casually across the back of the couch. Anyone that's had an operation like he's had couldn't do that.

Dermish had the flu!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Safe house!!!!!! Lol no one is looking for Dermott!

Not even the hospital where he fled in the middle of the night despite being treated for an extremely serious operation. What did the doctor do when she walked into his room to update his situation only to find an empty bed. The man needs regular blood tests, medication and to see a consultant regularly and he just discharged himself. They have his home address for crying out loud!

Next we will see a comatose Heather propped up in the pub and Bob pouring a drink down her neck ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Delboy2015 wrote: »
    I can't help but laugh...so the big decoy is that Jane is bringing Ben to see his mother in America, that's a believable one

Doesn't it dawn on them that Jo will be contacted?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

I find it hard to believe that Dermot can sit down without pain or discomfort after a liver transplant.

I couldn't sit easily or get up without pain for about 6 weeks after my appendix was removed.

The show is a joke.

All this so that the actor playing Dermott can take 2 weeks holiday.

Cormdogg wrote: »
    All this so that the actor playing Dermott can take 2 weeks holiday.

He booked it 2 years ago and they have been "planning" his exit ever since!

I would nearly look forward to a Greyface and Bunnion two hander episode to spare me from watching the parody of a plot at this stage!

And trust me, that is very very very low level wish list for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Why didn't Dermot just give the money back after the operation when Paul wouldn't have known any different. He has €300,000 left after he paid Robbies mate. A good accountant should earn that in a few years. Why is he risking his immediate health, potentially losing his two kids and forfeiting his accountant business, laundry and house for so little reward in real terms?

Live long and prosper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

In the Christmas Day episode (before he went over and collapsed in Brennans) Dermot left a voicemail on Jo's phone essentially saying Goodbye - surely the fact her son and foster daughter were in his care at the time it merited at least a phone call back or reference to one...

Niamh has become unlikeable through all this but the head on Hayley after she confronted her was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Jo has not be in contact her sick son Ben all while Dermot has been in hospital kicking the bucket a few times, would Jo really want Jane minding Ben who I am sure Orla would have filled her in about, I would have thought Orla would have been who Ben should have been with

Paul's cash may be gone but surely he can just sell one of his houses, the garage or the pod and he's back in business. A bit of a setback but he's hardly ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

The plan is getting weirder and weirder. Niamh is going to stick around with Paul for another few weeks even though she now has the money, just so she can break the news to him on Valentine's Day?? Like, Paul is hardly gonna care that it's Valentines Day. The news is going to be bad, it's not like it being Valentine's Day is going to rub it in any more?

And what news is she going to break? He's going to find out presumably this week about the money going missing and that Dermot is responsible. So is she going to tell him she knows of the affair? That she has half the money?

And why tell Hayley? What's to stop Hayley telling Paul? Is the threat of sending the photos to her clients meant to keep Hayley quiet? She hasn't made that clear, she hasn't actually explained what she wants of Hayley.

I wonder how Katy is getting on with her stale bread and sour milk. Probably better craic than a weekend in Cobh though.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I liked Eoghan's cheeky line about Paul's master plan, does he read here :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Did anyone else roll their eyes when Niamh said Valentines Day. Dragging it out to the bitter end.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I suppose we won't hear anything from LoveHate and me da for the next while :rolleyes: drawing out KT's story line even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Is Dermot actually going to give her half the money though? He's already double crossed her. The €20k isn't going to get her far...

Did anyone else think when she was taking to Jane in the shop that Niamh was going to say Get Dermot to give you the password? Wonder if there's one final twist that Jane fleeces Dermot and gets all the money for Callum?

• Advertisement

Is Dermot actually going to give her half the money though? He's already double crossed her. The €20k isn't going to get her far...

He gave it to her on Thursday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement