Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Dermot v Oisin in a physical fight to death encounter is not a possibility!

I don't think the word "weapon" is meant literally! I assume it means manipulation of some way. Social services, Jo, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 18,857 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

walshb wrote: »
    Paulio's money is irretrievable; yes, because in FC land that "ctrl alt steal" button cannot be undone, even with "ctrl alt where's me money" button...

And an accountant with decades of experience has no idea how to extricate himself from the situation.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Oisin wouldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag :D The little weazel.

He should just about overpower Dermot at present though.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Maybe Jane and/or Callum kill or cause Dermot's death and blame Oisin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Was part of the PLAN for Paul to remortgage one or 2 of his houses/assets to "free up" money for the speakeasy? If so how did that and Pauls entire fortune only add up to 800K? He claimed once to have made 2 mill in one year! And how did Niamh think she could ruin him when he still has revenue from the garage, pod, offices etc??

My 94 year old Granny could sell her gaff and have 600k in the bank. Not bad for a house she bought for £5000!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was it over a million Paul made from Eddie's deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,857 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Was part of the PLAN for Paul to remortgage one or 2 of his houses/assets to "free up" money for the speakeasy? If so how did that and Pauls entire fortune only add up to 800K? He claimed once to have made 2 mill in one year! And how did Niamh think she could ruin him when he still has revenue from the garage, pod, offices etc??

My 94 year old Granny could sell her gaff and have 600k in the bank. Not bad for a house she bought for £5000!!!

The writers appear to have completely overlooked this one. Doesn't he own flats / apartments too? Niamh's "ruining" of him appears to amount to stealing a few bob out of his bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Cormdogg wrote: »

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Dermot v Oisin in a physical fight to death encounter is not a possibility!

I think even a recent liver transplant patient would knock Oisin out. He didn't exactly man up when Paul was kidnapped or any time Calum throws a handbag in his direction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,244 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Strazdas wrote: »
    The writers appear to have completely overlooked this one. Doesn't he own flats / apartments too? Niamh's "ruining" of him appears to amount to stealing a few bob out of his bank account.

No no no no.....She is going to reveal it all on Valentine's day. That's enough to crush any man. It's the day that's in it more than the few bob she gets. He'll be scarred and ruined for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

walshb wrote:
    No no no no.....She is going to reveal it all on Valentine's day. That's enough to crush any man. It's the day that's in it more than the few bob she gets. He'll be scarred and ruined for life.

He should just go off and ride Haley in the apartment for a few days when he finds out. Much preferable to Niamh pulling silly faces every time your back is turned.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

People, people, Dermot is no more going to die than Niamh is going to leave the show. Hes down as a description for next weeks ep for crying out loud! And in a few weeks they will all be sitting down together for a few drinks and laughing about the whole Plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Le Cheval

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was it over a million Paul made from Eddie's deal?

I believe it was 400k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

My head is melted with this PLAN. Very sick and in need of medical care Dermish is going on the run with €400K while leaving behind his house, accountancy business and very lucrative laundrette :confused::confused::confused:

I know he didn't expect to survive, but who would have inherited everything ? Presumably Jo as they are still married :confused::confused::confused:

Answers on a giant postcard please.....

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joe Hill

jos28 wrote: »
    My head is melted with this PLAN. Very sick and in need of medical care Dermish is going on the run with €400K while leaving behind his house, accountancy business and very lucrative laundrette :confused::confused::confused:

I know he didn't expect to survive, but who would have inherited everything ? Presumably Jo as they are still married :confused::confused::confused:

Answers on a giant postcard please.....

Dermo and Paulio join forces to fk niamh over

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

^ Now that would be interesting !

Joe Hill wrote: »
    Dermo and Paulio join forces to fk niamh over

I know Niamh is a bol*ix but Paul is a bigger bol*ix. Looking forward to seeing him in a bit of financial bother.

He swans around like he's George Clooney and loves putting the boot into the likes of Hughie and Wayne (a pair of gobs*ites) and Deco Bishop. Love to see him on the back foot for a while. And he has 800k a few appartments and a garage yet is spoken of like he's in the same league as Nelson Rockefeller or Donald Trump in Carrigstown. There would be no sympathy for him only Niamh is such a dislikable person.

The character of Paul may actually become interesting and less ridiculous now that he is broke (or whatever he is, he still has countless assets supposedly)

I know that I've probably asked this before, but wtf is the plan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Oisin in a suit reminds me of Jimmy Carr

Gripey you desperate prat!

dean could be forgiven for thinking Hayley is having an affair with Wayne . . .

Paulio in McCoy's trying to get the jump from Hayley and in walks Niamh and doesn't acknowledge either of them..

computer says no!

Here we go again...where's me money?

At last after all these months the plan kicks in:D

Paulio eating the head off the extra is so realistic.

Btw, what else was extra man in? Very familiar...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Here we go. Shouty McPauldy.

• Advertisement

Is rowdy Callum in on the plan?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement