Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Karma for what the OP doesn't say. I'm just making a wild guess!

Just looking at the posts both your posts were exactly at 22:30 so i imagine Mister Vain isn't replying to yourself re. Katie. It must be the plan/Paul he's referring to so:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

nagdefy wrote: »
    Just looking at the posts both your posts were exactly at 22:30 so i imagine Mister Vain isn't replying to yourself re. Katie. It must be the plan/Paul he's referring to so:)

Yes I was referring to Paul and the embezzlement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Lads, what Pauls big deal with floppy haired suit guy that he went all out for sambos??

Christ what a steaming pile of sh*te!

Funny though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Callum forces Jane to contact Jo to come and get Ben

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

je551e wrote: »
    Callum forces Jane to contact Jo to come and get Ben

Exactly what I predicted! Hope Jo tells her to f off!

• Advertisement

Exactly what I predicted! Hope Jo tells her to f off!
    sounds like Dermot isn't dead from this though wouldn't the authorities contact Jo in the event of Dermot's death. Wouldn't be Janes decision

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Maybe Ben will go all Bobby Beale on us and kill Dermort in a rage and Jane will go all Jane on us and cover it up!

maybe fair city Could go all east enders on us and a double decker bus could . . . . .
    That episode was just brilliant tonight. Could not fault one actor or scene in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Was the safe house not meant to be somewhere down the country? It looks like it is just around the corner.

It's as bad as Farrah was when hiding with Ellie from Heather, no effort at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

je551e wrote: »
    sounds like Dermot isn't dead from this though wouldn't the authorities contact Jo in the event of Dermot's death. Wouldn't be Janes decision

It wasn't me who said he would be killed. In fact there isnt a hope he will be killed as otherwise Paul justs gets his money back.

Essentially Dermisshhh has gone on the run for life on his own, extremely ill and incapacitated and has left house, kids and brown jacket behind

For what#??????????????? A bit of Pauls money.

It wasn't me who said he would be killed. In fact there isnt a hope he will be killed as otherwise Paul justs gets his money back.

Essentially Dermisshhh has gone on the run for life on his own, extremely ill and incapacitated and has left house, kids and brown jacket behind

For what#??????????????? A bit of Pauls money.

Sorry I didn't mean that you said it was just saying now it sounds like he's going to live, just makes no sense at all killing him off is the only half decent solution at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I thought they were in robbies house, same colour scheme, I presumed it was their sitting room taken from a different angle

At first I thought it was Robbies place but the windows were too clean. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

At first I thought it was Robbies place but the windows were too clean. :)

Maybe they got Nora to give it a spruce up before the criminal moved in!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was it over a million Paul made from Eddie's deal?

No I think it was 500 grand he gave him 50 grand and got a 500 grand return.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 46 Rhaegal

Is Dermot giving back the money? Christ if he does it was all for nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Paul was pretty lousy to Orla, didn't she kinda half rear Rachel a few years back. Loved how she gave Oisin a piece of her mind. Surely Paul has some more accounts in other banks....maybe something not even Niamh or his accountant knows about.

Dermish must have other clients on his books, is he leaving them high and dry or has he cleaned out their accounts also. In for a penny in for a pound. There could be a million in Bens account and another in Zoe and Kelly's......ah I'm loosing the run of myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Highlight for me was the champagne and the samwiches on the table ready to celebrate. Wonder were they hang samwiches.?

squadro wrote: »
    Highlight for me was the champagne and the samwiches on the table ready to celebrate. Wonder were they hang samwiches.?

Did katy make the sadwiches because Ciaran left supplies to make them!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

No, Rose dropped them over.

sligojoek wrote: »
    No, Rose dropped them over.

She generally only makes two for a room full of people and shoves them in a little lunch box!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Eoghan's new boss/love interest used to play Vanessa in Ros na Rún years ago.

• Advertisement

Wonder how KT is getting on? I have a loaf of chai seed wholemeal bread in my press that's 10 days out of date and still grand to eat. I hope Ciaran bought her similar weird stuff that doesn't seem to go off.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

I miss the Ray and Nora will they/won't they story........said no one ever

Wonder how KT is getting on? I have a loaf of chai seed wholemeal bread in my press that's 10 days out of date and still grand to eat. I hope Ciaran bought her similar weird stuff that doesn't seem to go off.

I think he said cereal, bread, milk and ham!

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Paul was pretty lousy to Orla, didn't she kinda half rear Rachel a few years back. Loved how she gave Oisin a piece of her mind. Surely Paul has some more accounts in other banks....maybe something not even Niamh or his accountant knows about.

Dermish must have other clients on his books, is he leaving them high and dry or has he cleaned out their accounts also. In for a penny in for a pound. There could be a million in Bens account and another in Zoe and Kelly's......ah I'm loosing the run of myself.

Love how Paul didn't once ask about Niamh's accounts!

Surely if Paul was looking for Dermo and missing money he'd go straight to Greasy, Dermos best mate and only other client

That episode was just brilliant tonight. Could not fault one actor or scene in it.

You're kidding right? I'll list the bad scenes: Jane "lying" to Paul about where Dermo is. Every scene with Paul, all this is way too much for that actor, out of his comfort zone. Niamh, almost mute the entite episode apart frim telling the bar girl her families business. Gripey and Stripey a couple of months seperated discussing Eoghans love life like they're old pals!

This weeks absolutely pointless filler story of Gripey getting date. More bizarre, getting a job in an Arcade!!!!!! Unless FC is set in Bray they all must have transported back to 80's! He's wearing a suit to the interview of course.

Sure even the manager and Floppy haired business man couldn't deliver their few lines.

Terrible start to the plan conclusion.

All the scenarios last night were laughable. The scene at bank, big business celebration sambos in an office shared by 8 people. Oisin in a 3 piece suit, Callum in a denim jacket. The "safe house" everyone knows about. Hayley working in the pub, she has her own apartment and office around the corner. The monies all gone lets go to the pub!

And Jesus, where did they borrow "man bumps into woman, spills coffee, romance ensues" Every 90's Romcom. Great writing.

Is Amanda the only person in FC on the scratcher? They've certainly addressed the housing shortage repeatedly. Anyone who is unemployed generally gets a job doing absolutely any random job doing anything regardless of experience. Not a profession between them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I think he said cereal, bread, milk and ham!

she doesn't have a fridge right... dry cereal and plain bread for her after a day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I think I was away at the time of the abduction....can anyone tell me how Katy was abducted, by someone she knew but disguised

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

amtc wrote: »
    I think I was away at the time of the abduction....can anyone tell me how Katy was abducted, by someone she knew but disguised

I dont think it was ever explained - one scene she is on the street, 3/4 months later she is her the shed thingy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Cormdogg wrote: »

You're kidding right? I'll list the bad scenes: Jane "lying" to Paul about where Dermo is. Every scene with Paul, all this is way too much for that actor, out of his comfort zone. Niamh, almost mute the entite episode apart frim telling the bar girl her families business. Gripey and Stripey a couple of months seperated discussing Eoghans love life like they're old pals!

This weeks absolutely pointless filler story of Gripey getting date. More bizarre, getting a job in an Arcade!!!!!! Unless FC is set in Bray they all must have transported back to 80's! He's wearing a suit to the interview of course.

Sure even the manager and Floppy haired business man couldn't deliver their few lines.

Terrible start to the plan conclusion.

All the scenarios last night were laughable. The scene at bank, big business celebration sambos in an office shared by 8 people. Oisin in a 3 piece suit, Callum in a denim jacket. The "safe house" everyone knows about. Hayley working in the pub, she has her own apartment and office around the corner. The monies all gone lets go to the pub!

And Jesus, where did they borrow "man bumps into woman, spills coffee, romance ensues" Every 90's Romcom. Great writing.
    If you look back at my post it was in reply to bottlebrush about the eastenders bus crash.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement