Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Why didnt Paul burst into Janes bedroom to look for Dermot?? He clearly was on the warpath.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Hello is that Jury's hotel. Bit of a weird one but have you got a pasty looking fella in a big coat staying with you by any chance. A women in an off the shoulder top and a greasy ex army type might be with him too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Niamh: maybe Robbie's army friends can help Dermot!!!!

FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

amtc wrote: »
    I think I was away at the time of the abduction....can anyone tell me how Katy was abducted, by someone she knew but disguised

If my memory serves me correctly it involved a blow pipe, dart, horse tranquilliser, hot air balloon, a tunnel being dug, the kilfenora ceili band, and a submarine. Plausible??? Want to hear about the plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

btw Callan is not an hour outside Kilkenny City...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Ah jaysus could the prop not "talk" for itself, the notebook was clearly empty, let the obvious fact be implied without signposting it with Robbie's comment!

Location, location, location..

Debbie beginning to see the overall ramifications of the fling now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Cormdogg wrote: »

So when Paul was in the bank was he going to withdraw or get a bank draft to cover the entire cost of Barrys house? Pay for it (pay who) cash? He wouldn't buy it with a mortgage? And who was floppy haired "business partner"? Since when did he and Oisin have/need a partner? For what?
    Fair City scriptwriters brainstorming session:

Sparko wrote:
    Ah jaysus could the prop not "talk" for itself, the notebook was clearly empty, let the obvious fact be implied without signposting it with Robbie's comment!

The empty notebook contains the fair city plotlines for the next six months.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Serious question, were we meant to be laughing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

nagdefy wrote: »
    Location, location, location..

Debbie beginning to see the overall ramifications of the fling now.
    FYP

This really is GUBU!! Utter madness, has a soap storyline ever strayed so far from reality...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Ya right Dermish,you're "leaving Dublin tomorrow" every day for the last two weeks at least...

Hellooooo Ciaran? Me sandwiches are all done and the toilet is blocked up again. Are ya there Ciaran?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Poor old Katy must be off her box at this stage from eating hang sandwiches with sour milk

Meanwhile the farce of a plan gets farce-ier by the minute..

Ha ha very entertaining stuff, its satisfying to see Paul start to crumble, maybe he will end up headbutting Oisin in anger!

Debbie is like a bloody rollercoaster, one second she is kicking out her husband and kissing The Ram in every pub in town the next she is following Eoghan around like a little teenage girl on her first crush. Memo to Debbie "YOUR DAUGHTER IS MISSING!"

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm loving the fake smudge concern from Wayne about Paul's money, I expect a happy dance from him soon

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭brendan86

Scraggs wrote: »
    I don't understand why Niamh is giving Hayley money? Is it to fit her up as the accomplice?

I'd imagine she's buying into her business for small money to ruin her. Get her hands on all her contacts and books and destroy her 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

squadro wrote:
    If my memory serves me correctly it involved a blow pipe, dart, horse tranquilliser, hot air balloon, a tunnel being dug, the kilfenora ceili band, and a submarine. Plausible??? Want to hear about the plan?

Ah the lols..

You're one of the writers aren't you..I recognise those skills

brendan86 wrote: »
    I'd imagine she's buying into her business for small money to ruin her. Get her hands on all her contacts and books and destroy her 😂

Where will Niamh ultimately be at the end of all this then? If she brings down Paul and Hayley she will HAVE to leave (I know she wont, I'm just using common sense logic), she couldn't possibly just hang around having her white wines every night with a murderous Paul knowing what she done and Hayley who is also one not to mess with. I cant envisage a common sense reason where Niamh would hang around town..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

RobertKK wrote: »
    Serious question, were we meant to be laughing?

Haha, I was LOL at the entire thing...... Really, WTF was going on tonight?! ..... I really need to watch it back and try to make sense of it all.

sligojoek wrote: »
    FYP
    I intended to leave ramifications in a subtle way like that;)

Where will Niamh ultimately be at the end of all this then? If she brings down Paul and Hayley she will HAVE to leave (I know she wont, I'm just using common sense logic), she couldn't possibly just hang around having her white wines every night with a murderous Paul knowing what she done and Hayley who is also one not to mess with. I cant envisage a common sense reason where Niamh would hang around town..

True. Gas to see where they'll all be in 4 or 5 months. What will the resolution be..

The episode has had a serious effect on TTB (The Talking Bread) it appears he has been left speechless:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I'm surprised they haven't called the guards and get them to cover the airports. Stop Dermish from leaving the country.

nagdefy wrote: »
    The episode has had a serious effect on TTB (The Talking Bread) it appears he has been left speechless:P

The cast of FC caught up with him and they have him prisoner in a room showing FC but with no internet to slag the show afterwards...aka HELL!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Cazale wrote: »
    Hello is that Jury's hotel. Bit of a weird one but have you got a pasty looking fella in a big coat staying with you by any chance. A women in an off the shoulder top and a greasy ex army type might be with him too.
    Looks suspiciously like inspector gadget!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

RobertKK wrote: »
    btw Callan is not an hour outside Kilkenny City...

I read that as Callum #morto still laughing at this sheer stupid plan storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

How have Paul and Oisin not remembered how keen Niamh was on keeping Dermot as accountant ?

• Advertisement

Eoghan's love life is riveting stuff!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement