Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Will we ever see the inside of the arcade? Maybe they'll have the arcade in the park like the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

nagdefy wrote: »
    Eoghan's love life is riveting stuff!

I can't get the image of his underpants being ironed out of my head . . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Is header still on life support or does anyone know how she is ?

Actually surely glenrose must due over to the brennans with a few sandwiches

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Was the safe house not meant to be somewhere down the country? It looks like it is just around the corner.

I thought it looked like Dermot house, they just changed the furniture. Ha!

Me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

I can't get the image of his underpants being ironed out of my head . . . .

An oul soiled pair of Y fronts:D Sorry about that image bottlebrush:D

• Advertisement

Cazale wrote: »
    Will we ever see the inside of the arcade? Maybe they'll have the arcade in the park like the gym.

was that the arcade where Bella once had a stall selling sportswear if I remember correctly. there was a woman there he was having a relationship with I think. there was also a young black chap working there with his father whose house was burned down in a racist attack

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

I'm surprised they haven't called the guards and get them to cover the airports. Stop Dermish from leaving the country.

He's leaving in a submarine designed to look like a whale. Robbie got it off one of his contacts.

In fairness to Dermot he's an iron man.. Going through all the mental and physical trauma of a liver transplant, ripping off the Don, surviving fever and Greasy's internet meds, going on the run.. Hardy bas*ard:p

They don't make them like Dermissh anymore.

squadro wrote: »
    He's leaving in a submarine designed to look like a whale. Robbie got it off one of his contacts.

robbie has contacts working in Dublin airport. oh wait they were arrested the other day.

was that the arcade where Bella once had a stall selling sportswear if I remember correctly. there was a woman there he was having a relationship with I think. there was also a young black chap working there with his father whose house was burned down in a racist attack

And he stocked a few 1990s Laois GAA jerseys, we're forever indebted to him down here for that:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,752 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

je551e wrote: »
    How have Paul and Oisin not remembered how keen Niamh was on keeping Dermot as accountant ?

Oisin is thinking it is all Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Like Mrs humphreys dog tricky woo in all creatures great and small fair city has gone crackerjack.

And he stocked a few 1990s Laois GAA jerseys, we're forever indebted to him down here for that:)

I think Bela's knock off shop (Bela's Bazaar?) is where The Helping Hand is (probably the same stock too) The Arcade is one of the new units where Helping Hand, Credit Union, laundrette etc are.

Also, when Eoghan and Miriam were heading into Vinos at start of episode I'm sure he told Debbie he was starting the job on Monday but near end of episode he said they hadn't decided yet.

Lol of the night after Paul going for Oisin was Debbie's "are ya going to shoot me?" to Tommy

Also for someone who had serious heart issues a few years back and given his lifestyle since then and the stress he's under, the bould Paulie is holding up well... Though I did think when he sat on coach breathless it was going to mean something

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

as Jane and Ben prepare to head to the states an unexpected visitor arrives!.. wonder who that is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

The way this show is going, probably santa clause or the tooth fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

How have Paul and Oisin not remembered how keen Niamh was on keeping Dermot as accountant ?

You think Oisin would have contacted Nicola by now, as it was their PLAN to gain control of the Brennan's empire. She might mention to him that Niamh was making a get away at Christmas.

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    You think Oisin would have contacted Nicola by now, as it was their PLAN to gain control of the Brennan's empire. She might mention to him that Niamh was making a get away at Christmas.

I hope he does, her and Clar can come up from Mallow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Location, location, location..

Debbie beginning to see the overall RAMifactions of the fling now.

:):);)
    FYP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Oh my god! How long can keep up this level of hilarity!

So Jano is going to rip the pair of them off!

Niamh giving back the money lol!

Sure she can still divorce him.

Stripey is packing in her job in the Ballintyne for what job in Callan?

Stripey back to being a complete beeyatch!

• Advertisement

By the way.......great performance by Paul tonight, for reals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

as Jane and Ben prepare to head to the states an unexpected visitor arrives!.. wonder who that is?

ZOE ????

twirlagig wrote: »
    :):);)
    FYP :)

I intended to write it that way with some subtlety:)

The cast of FC caught up with him and they have him prisoner in a room showing FC but with no internet to slag the show afterwards...aka HELL!

In all fairness it was coming to him.. Niamh has those 'boots' on and is walking all over him/torturing him as we speak:) That's the bould TTB we're talking about.

I predict Greasy and Jane will get it on, I take it Jane don't know Greasy's history with Callum or just don't care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Totally confusing now. What was that "performance" of Niamh about at the end?

Robbie can be good at the one liners. "I'm not going to spend another night on deathwatch" :)

Where does Carol think Robbie has been spending his every waking hour lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I predict Greasy and Jane will get it on, I take it Jane don't know Greasy's history with Callum or just don't care

I thought Paul was going to find him in Jane's bedroom, get the wrong idea, and next thing you know Carol is scrapping with Jane.

Where does Carol think Robbie has been spending his every waking hour lately?

Robbie's role is another bizarre aspect. A fella he had no interaction with and he becomes besties with him after the former tells him of his illness. And now he's Dermot's 'fixer'..

You'd wonder does the likes of Brian Murray, a really quality actor, wonder how others of lesser ability get major roles in elaborate plots and he plays a stooge to Renee and wipes tables. His last major storyline was the 3 person Turlough 'Seance' in February 2009, 8 years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Who the heck irons underpants? Their the last item of clothing I would bother ironing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement