Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

The Raptor wrote: »
    Did his brother not die?

He did. Ken, a chef who was in FC before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

No that's not Jane you are thinking of. Deirdre is Ben's mother. Brendan is Ben 's father... the same Brendan that was married to Heather.. Ellie and Ben are brother and sister

Deadly. Thank you for the reminder. I knew there was something but I just couldn't think of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Honestly thought this could not get any worse. How wrong was I... Who.came up.with this Christiano nonsense. Seems to have a very Irish accent..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I'm just after thinking about something.

Isn't Jane Ben's birth mother. She was with Ken (Dermot's brother) and they had a baby but Jane left the baby with Dermot and Jo.

Do Callum and Ben know they are half brothers. Probably the reason they were lumped together on Xmas day to play Xbox together.

Bens birth mother is deirdre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Oh look he's wide awake now!!??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

Ben needs a kick up his hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Did Dermish have the "inspector gadget" coat surgically removed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Cristiano seems like a guy entering the eurovision.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

what sort of an accent is that on Jake's brother!
    Portugal by way of Athlone

Is Alma not just back from Chile with Jake?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Why is Ben speaking with an American accent?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Binjimin is a great comfort to his father in the I. C. U ward. "Why didn't you tell me? I want to know.. When are you going to die?"

Carrigstown General, one of the rare hospitals where you can peep through a venetian blind to see how a (dying?) man is faring on the lifesaving machines. At one stage there were three people sitting round the bed, and five more viewing the situation through the blinds. Hughie would give his right arm for such a big crowds in McCoy's on a Saturday night.

They really needed 2 scenes of Ben storming out within 2 minutes of each other? Terrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

This whole Dermishhhhhhhh/Ben/Jane/Niamh stuff..............

Louis-CK-Scratches-His-Head.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

So Katie goes missing without a trace. And the guards never asked about her passport?

Like seriously, the writers have now even forgotten that Binjummminnnn calls Jo mum, not Jo. He has never, nor would never call her Jo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Now that kidnapper and hostage are bezzie mates you'd think shed ask him to bring her in a few boxsets or even and ole radio to wile away the hours. Are we expected to believe she happily waves him off and sits on the bed staring at the wall for the 22 hours a day he isn't visiting.

nagdefy wrote: »
    Cristiano seems like a guy entering the eurovision.

Better and more coherent English than any of the residents!

Good to see Doug survived Christmas!

raw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Jesus H Christ who the hell WRITES this show? Do they even have a cursory glance at it before it airs to check for consistency?
    Your man rolls up in town looking for his brother, even though Jake is gone to Chile about 2 months at this stage, where the hell did he think he was going to stay- just completely burden himself on a young couple who don't even know each other yet?? Then when he came back with his bags he changed his tune "When Jake comes back he is in for a surprise", so who told him Jake was gone? Doug? The taxi driver?! Zero consistency to the script.

Had to laugh when KT said to Love Hate "My passport is in the top drawer in my room" ha ha, that was back in May, love, and you have been missing since then, so theres a slight chance the room may not look the exact same as when you saw it last. Plus did you see her passport pic? Obviously taken in her cell the day before - she has THE EXACT SAME HAIRSTYLE AND JUMPER ON!!! Her hair was more like Minnie Mouse when she went missing, maybe Love Hate renewed her passport for her in the meantime.

P!ss poor script, take a bow writers. Oh, and will someone kick the head off that little brat Ben.

coolhull wrote: »
    Binjimin is a great comfort to his father in the I. C. U ward. "Why didn't you tell me? I want to know.. When are you going to die?"

I laughed HARD at this! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'm not sure if going to like Cristiano or hate him. :confused:

I see all the people in on the Plan turned up at the hospital. Ha!

"I'm no thief, KT. OK, yes, I abducted you off the streets eight months ago,and held you captive an eight by eight sound-proof cell.
    But remember, I gave you a colouring book and crayons for Christmas.
    So, don't call me a thief. I'm highly insulted "

" Oh God, I'm very sorry "

I'm not sure if going to like Cristiano or hate him. :confused:

I see all the people in on the Plan turned up at the hospital. Ha!

There is a new PLAN now-Katy wants Love Hate to bring her to England then they "go their separate ways", and of course she will behave like a good little hostage on the car trip from her cell to the ferry port and wont even think of screaming her head off when Love Hate is sipping some drinks on Stena Plus, and when the custom officers ask for the boot of a single man travelling alone to be opened up, she will just tell them she's a secret for his friends Stag do...

"I literally wont know where you are" ha ha- so in the 5 minutes it takes you to find a cop and tell him you were kidnapped by Love Hate, he will of course have left for South Africa in that brief window.

Must.Try.Harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

walshb wrote: »
    Where's Dermish's mam/dad/brothers/sisters?

His mother was in it years ago when Ben was little. She didn't always get on with Jo because Dermot was a Mammy's Boy, as was his late brother Ken, and Jo didn't like her interfering and telling her how to raise Ben. She died several years ago and Dermish was pissed off because she left their family home in Waterford to Ken, who was unreliable, immature, careless and selfish. Their father passed away when they were young IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I'm just after thinking about something.

Isn't Jane Ben's birth mother. She was with Ken (Dermot's brother) and they had a baby but Jane left the baby with Dermot and Jo.

Do Callum and Ben know they are half brothers. Probably the reason they were lumped together on Xmas day to play Xbox together.

This is Deirdre, Ben's birth mother with Dermot's brother Ken(deceased).
    00013701-180.jpg

"Ciarán, my passport is in the top drawer of my dressing table. Oh, and while you're there, will you fetch my moisturiser and compact mirror? This ould cell is a divil on dry skin. Second drawer down on the left.
    And maybe, if you don't mind, my 'personal freshness thingies'. You know, them yokes with wings. You know yourself.
    Naw, that's all I need, thanks. Sure I have everything I could possibly want right here. Colouring book, crayons, and my own mattress. What more could any girl ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Oh, and get us a single of chips from the Hungry Pig. I'd murder a single of chips..

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Where is Deirdre? I have forgotten.

Ah Jayuuuuuuuuuus this Cristiano guy what the ****

If Kerri Ann & Cristiano become a double act lol comedy gold

Jesus Ben **** the collective **** up "I need to know if your gonna die" 0_o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Jesus Ben **** the collective **** up "I need to know if your gonna die" 0_o

He obviously found out about the plan, the greedy little sh1t!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement