Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

How did Dermot get the money, wasn't it in an off shore account? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joe Hill

Lads and lassies take a bow

This is without a shadow of doubt the funniest thread ever in boards

Some of the comments are top drawer

It puts a smile on my face every day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Sure he just went down to the credit union or got Jane to take it out of the ATM in the spar or possibly cash back from McCoy's...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

How did Dermot get the money, wasn't it in an off shore account? :confused:

It was those bundles at the start of the episode to get him out if the country i presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Robbie and Dermot - the criminal masterminds lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭JellieBabie

Callum is a bit of alright imo. I thought he acted well tonight - with a very limited script.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭White Clover

Anyone know what's happening on fair city these days? 😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ok.....

Why did Jane have such a laughable disguise today and not yesterday or Tuesday, what was the difference?

Why was Ben in disguise in the shop and how could Oisin tell it was him FROM BEHIND?

Who looks after Janes flat now- "Goodbye son, I'm off....somewhere. I wont be back. Turn off the lights on your way out. My rent? Bills? Lease? Security Deposit? Belongings? Ah shure you know yourself...

Were Paul and Oisin actually going to torture poor Ben?! Line of the night to Oisin "You see a child, I see a million quid in a hoodie!".

After a year, Oisin finally gets a proper slap.

Where exactly is Dermot going?

Robbie has spent the last week by Dermots side watching him like a hawk....and yet he lets him walk off into the sunset WITHOUT THE MONEY? What the actual FCUK?

Debbie, your daughter is missing. What an unstable character- drives husband to point of suicide and mocks him with her new bit on the side. Now is all over him like a horny cougar- its just awful to witness and is a new low for the script writers.

Does Jane still get a cut??

What did Callum tell the Guards about the robbery??

Answers on a postcard. For anyone new to The Plan, I suggest watching all the episodes since last September to the following background music and the frantic collection of meetings, hospital visits, laptops being opened and closed and Ctrl X being pressed repeatedly. Enjoy!

Lads with all due respect to all with mental health problems but..

The scriptwriters involved in 'The Plan' storyline think in such a bizarre manner that it may be for their, and everybody elses', benefit if they receive institutional psychiatric care. They are showing definite signs of mania, insanity and dislocation from reality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

That was some craic. :pac:

Robbie: I once seen a sheep blow himself up on a landmine once. His head landed in my lap.....it looked better than Dermot did yesterday.

I love the way Wayne is loving Paul's downfall. Strolling around the Spar with a coffee saying 'Jesus, i just can't find her Paul". "Did you even look??" "No!!"

Dermot's sitting in the back of a hiace right now thinking "what WAS the bloody plan??" :D:D

• Advertisement

Fair City has never been so hillarious. TTB is still being held captive too ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

erm, how does yer man driving the van expect to get it out of the country with a fella screaming and roaring in the back of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

So did Robbie screw Dermot to get the money? Or what the f*#k happened there? Does it make sense to anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Sure he just went down to the credit union or got Jane to take it out of the ATM in the spar or possibly cash back from McCoy's...

priceless!!

Laois_Man wrote: »
    erm, how does yer man driving the van expect to get it out of the country with a fella screaming and roaring in the back of it?

ah you need to watch closer . . . he turns up the radio of course! will sail through customs tomorrow night with Black Sabbath blaring

tune in tomorrow night to see if dermot forgot his liver

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

redbuck wrote: »
    So did Robbie screw Dermot to get the money? Or what the f*#k happened there? Does it make sense to anyone?

That's what I thought too. Or did Jane do a switcheroo of the bags or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

I have no words.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

They need a contingency plan.

Aren't the FC crew amazing actors and actresses to be able the act all those scenes of the last 2 episodes without dying laughing.

How many takes to do the Jane hat and glasses disguise scene and have everyone involved keep a straight face?

We have really underestimated their acting abilities. Hats (scarves and glasses) off to them ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

He sounded like a cat in heat in the back of that van with his screeching "Where's my money?"

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I was waiting for it to cut back to Robbie setting the car on fire to destroy the evidence of the getaway car and all the money would be up in smoke.

Hopefully Jane finds it n keeps it all for herself and takes over carrickstown!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Cazale wrote: »

I have no words.

All i kept thinking off watching this scene was Pat Mustard running back into the gaff shouting "Theresa!! I forgot me feckin' trousers!!"

have robbie and callum ever met again since the great garage robbery?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

dermot is back by Wednesday " Jane struggles to keep Dermot's presence a secret"

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

I thought the money was in an offshore account, how did he suddenly have access to all that cash?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Laois_Man wrote: »

ah you need to watch closer . . . he turns up the radio of course! will sail through customs tomorrow night with Black Sabbath blaring

Led Zeppelin Immigrant Song would be better...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Just catching up now, anyone else think that the opening scene with Jackie Kennedy and Dermot stuffing rold up €50 notes into a pillow case was a wind up for our sake? Just to give us a laugh. God I love how John Deegan keeps getting brought into it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Jesus H Christ.... there really are no words. Facepalm stuff in every single scene.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think this plan story has been the ****test story in the history of the soap. Wtf is da money now so?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement