Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,283 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FCs plots make GOT look like an episode of Peppa Pig!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

hungrypig wrote: »
    Cool hull, I'm lying here beside two sick children pissing myself laughing. That was one of your funniest ever. I'm laughing really loud, one of them has a vomiting bug. I had tears rolling down my cheeks reading that one.
    Bravo coolhull

The only thing that matters here, hungry, is that your two sick children get well as soon as possible. Looking after the them is the priority now.
    But I thank you, and other posters on here, for your kind comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Katy end will be a farce too no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Coolhull, you are a legend. I actually fell asleep on the couch last night watching FC :eek:.
    I was going to watch it on the player, not gonna bother now. It couldn't match your contribution. Well done !

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Katy end will be a farce too no doubt.

I actually think now that they ARE going to get a year out of it and wait for the anniversary to plan an hour long, Katy-escapes episode. that will no doubt wrap every little detail from why Ciaran did it to him getting arrested and thrown in jail. The thing is though absolutely nobody cares at this stage. Even The Plan is more entertaining at this stage. Katy getting kidnapped could have been a classic plot but they p!ssed all over it by dragging it out this long. Jesus, nearly a year now. FFS they really couldn't care less about the viewers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,283 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I actually think now that they ARE going to get a year out of it and wait for the anniversary to plan an hour long, Katy-escapes episode. that will no doubt wrap every little detail from why Ciaran did it to him getting arrested and thrown in jail. The thing is though absolutely nobody cares at this stage. Even The Plan is more entertaining at this stage. Katy getting kidnapped could have been a classic plot but they p!ssed all over it by dragging it out this long. Jesus, nearly a year now. FFS they really couldn't care less about the viewers.

The kidnapping is D most bland major story that FC have ever done.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

coolhull Absolutely hilarious post!

I seldom watch Fair City, but did see Dermot being bundled into the van :D
    Poor fella, and he just after a liver transplant!
    The thread is brilliant - far better than anything the Fair City writers could come with. ( I hope that is a compliment, it's meant as one :D).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

jos28 wrote: »
    Coolhull, you are a legend. I actually fell asleep on the couch last night watching FC :eek:.
    I was going to watch it on the player, not gonna bother now. It couldn't match your contribution. Well done !

giphy.gif

You have to watch it, Jos, it's going to be a classic episode, in 10/20 years time we'll still be laughing and talking about it on here. Unforgettable!

He forgot the ****ing money I am weak with laughter

I want my son he says but what about Zoey lol

Still no mention of poor Zoe! She must have seen all of South America at this stage and only her estranged sister for company/protection. Hows she managing for money? What about school, she has missed 2 months of school by now, don't her foster contacts usually reach out and contact her regularly? Does she know her Dad was almost dead and is now on the run?

People here slag The Plan but really its the complete and utter lack of reference done on Zoe that is unforgivable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Cool hull, Just the vomiting bug, they're fine apart from being a bit emotionally scarred from their mother pissing herself laughing when they weren't well !
    I'll say this much though , you are probably one of the only people who could make me laugh out loud having been woken up at 4am to clean vomit.........you and Steve coogan

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joe Hill

Just got wind of what's gonna happen to Katie
    Mixed emotions really as it's a fkd up story line
    Niamh does my tit's in I don't blame Paulio going offside

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

The plan had potential to be such a great story but they made a balls of it. Dermot should have been long gone before Paul realised his money was missing. Then just as Paul thinks his life can't get any worse, Niamh drops the photos of him and Hailey onto his lap and tells him their marriage is over. Paul breaks down into tears as Niamh heads off into the sunset. That's how it should of went down. Instead we see Dermot crying in the back of a HiAce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Joe Hill wrote: »

What's going to happen to KT Joe?

nagdefy wrote: »
    What's going to happen to KT Joe?

No comment.
    I rather not have known

No comment.
    I rather not have known

That doesn't sound good. I knew TTB had an issue with her on twitter but i didn't think he'd resort to that ;)

That doesn't sound good. I knew TTB had an issue with her on twitter but i didn't think he'd resort to that ;)

I am not implying something bad happens
    I am implying a **** finale

The look of pure terror! Fair play to you Seamus!
    E-Eps-24-Robbie-convinces-Dermot-he-has-to-go-with2.jpg

We should start a self help group for us effected by FC
    We should meet up and take the piss

The look of pure terror! Fair play to you Seamus!
    E-Eps-24-Robbie-convinces-Dermot-he-has-to-go-with2.jpg

I met greasy for real recently

• Advertisement

I am not implying something bad happens
    I am implying a **** finale

Ah not so bad. Will be very hard on her if she gets out and trying to readjust with a broken family.

Thought Debbie looked a bit haggard, letting herself go, over the last few episodes. A lot of strands of grey hair among the brown.

I met greasy for real recently

Are ye mates?

Sorry i read that as 'a meal' rather than 'for real'.

We should start a self help group for us effected by FC
    We should meet up and take the piss

I'm on Hoganstand GAA forum and a fella from Cavan was trying to organise a Christmas get together for posters. No wives/partners and one free drink on our tab :) We were to wear name tags!

What happens to KT? Where did you hear it?

Are ye mates?

Sorry i read that as 'a meal' rather than 'for real'.

No
    I was out for a pint
    He walked into the bar
    Pint pls
    Big long face on him
    Cranky cu5t by the looks
    I was gonna ask for a selfie

No
    I was out for a pint
    He walked into the bar
    Pint pls
    Big long face on him
    Cranky cu5t by the looks
    I was gonna ask for a selfie

Looks as if he could be contrary alright. He was in series 2 of Peaky Blinders too.

Was he as greasy in real life? (as opposed to 'reel life' :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Spill, Joe. :)

What happens to KT? Where did you hear it?

Are you a producer? ??

Looks as if he could be contrary alright. He was in series 2 of Peaky Blinders too.

Was he as greasy in real life? (as opposed to 'reel life' :D)

Fry an egg mate it was that bad

• Advertisement

I'm on Hoganstand GAA forum and a fella from Cavan was trying to organise a Christmas get together for posters. No wives/partners and one free drink on our tab :) We were to wear name tags!

Let's do a poll see if there's interested parties

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement