Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Welcome back TTB. We were just about to get "Missing" posters printed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

sligojoek wrote: »

I had him in my shed the last 3 weeks. It was great watching him on my tablet after he saw the latest FC but couldn't vent his opinions on boards.ie, he was like an animal. I let him go as I was tired of him saying "Are you there, Wanderer".

E-Eps-15-Heather-makes-Ciaran-an-offer-he-cant-refuse5-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

sligojoek wrote: »
    "Missing" posters for a missing poster.

I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Johnny Ward who plays Love Hate has won best actor at the Gossie awards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cazale wrote: »

What the he'll are the Gossie awards?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭George White

O/T - but discovered that Noel McCoy, Oliver Maguire was in Empire Strikes Back! I knew he was in Dr. Who but not Empire.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

No idea.....Wonder will it be televised??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

If there is a "Best script writer " award there won't be a big enough venue to host all of the candidates.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Goss.ie (gossip/blogging/beauty/fashion/entertainment site) awards

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

No idea.....Wonder will it be televised??

Doubtful. There's a thread on here about the awards....Completely mad. Kerrie Anne was up for best actress like in a category with Meryl streep or something.
    Other categories are best snapchatter etc....God help us all.

Sure ciaran probably beat Robert de niro to get Best Actor!

• Advertisement

Goss.ie awards. He beat some decent actors like Michael Fassbender, Jamie Dornan and Colin Farrell.

Goss.ie awards. He beat some decent actors like Michael Fassbender, Jamie Dornan and Colin Farrell.

LoveHate is by no means a bad actor, but beating Michael Fassbender...........thats a bit of a joke (to say the least!). Are they voting awards or what??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

LoveHate is by no means a bad actor, but beating Michael Fassbender...........thats a bit of a joke (to say the least!). Are they voting awards or what??

Check out the website, you can see who our world famous snapchatter is
    Holy s**t :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Check out the website, you can see who our world famous snapchatter is
    Holy s**t :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

I haven't a clue who you are talking about though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

What the heck is a snapchatter??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Cazale wrote:

It's a quality award to be fair, up there with the iftas..Not quite an Oscar or an NTA though

vkid wrote: »
    It's a quality award to be fair, up there with the iftas..Not quite an Oscar or an NTA though

Well give me a Bursary any day over any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

bazermc wrote: »
    What the heck is a snapchatter??

I'd say it's up there with blogger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

Here is another episode of vintage fair city featuring Tom Browne before he went into witness protection and had to change his name to Eoghan O' Brien www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqYoWhypYnM&spfreload=10y

Interesting. And of course the actor who plays Sean O Hanlon was in the episode of Father Ted when the nuns were stating in Craggy Island, the guy (Jim) who Father Ted said was supposed to be dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

I'd say it's up there with blogger

Opened an article to see the winners - first category was "Influencer of the Year"
    *vomit*
    What a load of old tat - Z List awards where everybody thinks they're famous. Give me strength.

Heather wakes up next week. I forgot she was in hospital!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Let me guess
    she won't remember a thing from before she started sleeping with Shane/poisoning Ellie. Only when herself and Farrah are alone she will reveal that she remembers everything and is going to take Farrah down. Of course no one believes Farrah

Cue half the cast hanging around the hospital bed for a month

Opened an article to see the winners - first category was "Influencer of the Year"
    *vomit*
    What a load of old tat - Z List awards where everybody thinks they're famous. Give me strength.

Ha, check out the thread for it!!

http://http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=102443946#post102443946

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I read a spoiler for next week. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I cannot seem to make out what they are implying with it. If its what I think it is then
    Robbie was double crossing Dermot the entire time, which would be a massive change of character for him

Heres the official spoiler:
    Carol sacks Wayne to keep in Pauls good books. To further impress him she gives him a free sports bag that was in one of her cars. Turns out this is the same bag that Dermot was clinging to that had all the money!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

I read a spoiler for next week. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I cannot seem to make out what they are implying with it. If its what I think it is then
    Robbie was double crossing Dermot the entire time, which would be a massive change of character for him

Carol sacks Wayne to keep in Pauls good books. To further impress him she gives him a free sports bag that was in one of her cars. Turns out this is the same bag that Dermot was clinging to that had all the money!!!
    That HAS to be a spoof !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Ha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

I'd forgotten all about Header

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement