Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

gammygils wrote: »
    Who's the buck with the beard and the glasses from the 80's?

Ronnie drew

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Niamh and Paul went to Vinos twice in the space of 2 hours...on a Sunday. Paul is a very poor actor he seemed completely out of his comfort zone shouting at everyone else there in the pub.
    Every time Ben acts us hes told to "get a milkshake" how the fcuk old is he-4???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Every time Ben acts us hes told to "get a milkshake" how the fcuk old is he-4???

And Jane "sent" him to bed. Ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ciaran telling kidnapped Katy clean up LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Jesus Rachel Pilkington (Jane) has really let her acting standards drop to an all time low.
    I think she is a brilliant actress.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Niamh, please get found out

• Registered Users Posts: 56,283 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Who's Paulio's solicitor? Not a brain cell on her. So just because you give your accountant access and control means it's a complete waste of time to try and fight if he/she happens to rip you off...,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

All cocktails half price during happy hour in the station. Hope Deegan doesn't spot that one.

Please, FC. Stop trying to do drama-explosiveness. It's pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

A couple of serious questions = where the **** did Dermot withdraw all the money in cash ? The atm ? :rolleyes: why the **** would he want to carry it all in cash in the first place ? Did Zoe ever exist or was she Ben's imaginary friend ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

So love hate was away in Cobh for ten days then.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

gammygils wrote: »
    I'd love if Wayne got the money.
    It was in that bag. Right?

hope niamh, robbie or jane doesn't find it first, probable knowing FC:(

Ok, I know it's only day 1. But here goes...where's Dermish?

We here ya, Paulio...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

walshb wrote: »

Still in the back of that van, wailing like a Banshee, I still can't believe the eejit forgot the money, well he won't get very far now will he :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

FC is definitely in line for an IFTA (best comedy). It was hilarious tonight. Paul is going to blow a gasket if he's not careful. Never mind Paul, I'm going to shoot Niamh if she doesn't stop clip clopping around on those damn high heels. Seriously, the noise is like finger nails on a blackboard. Wardrobe department, buy Niamh some casual clothes PLEASE. Who the f*** wears office gear on Sundays !!
    As for the bag of cash, funniest thing ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

twirlagig wrote: »
    What age is the actress that plays Jane? I remember her well in Glenroe, that must be yonks and yonks ago. She really hasn't changed a lot

Born 1975 so going on 42.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Binjimmminnnn getting some amount of air time! I quite enjoy his scenes! He is hilarious in scenes of confrontation!

Binjimmminnnn getting some amount of air time! I quite enjoy his scenes! He is hilarious in scenes of confrontation!

The man child :D

Paul showed everyone why we'd all love to see him screwed. Arrogant, bully.

Lord the rest of the FC pub people he abused are like lambs. Not one of them told him to f*ck off and they didn't give 2 f*cks about him or his money. What exactly are they afraid of? Middle aged, baldy, with dicky ticker.. not exactly Conor McGregor or.. Eva Orsmond :-D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

They should give him a double milkshake and make a man out of him for chrissakes :p

No ones worried about poor auld Zoe LOL not even a mention of her .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I just watched the last two episodes. Oisin pushing Callum and saying "do you think you can take me" made me lol. He is the biggest wimp in Carrigstown and even Ben could take him!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

max life wrote: »
    I just watched the last two episodes. Oisin pushing Callum and saying "do you think you can take me" made me lol. He is the biggest wimp in Carrigstown and even Ben could take him!

Do you mean Callum or Oisin?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Hands up who else paused the TV when Jo's phone number apppeared and tried to ring it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

walshb wrote: »

To quote another line from The Godfather

"he sleeps with the fishes" ....maybe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

bazermc wrote: »
    Hands up who else paused the TV when Jo's phone number apppeared and tried to ring it??

Hellooooo. Can I speak to Shur Look It please

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I love the way they left out the scene where Paul reported Dermot to the guards...
    "So Mr Brennan you signed over power of attorney to your accountant in October 2016 is that correct?" "Yes" "And when did you first become aware that your account was empty?" "Last week when my banker told me"....
    "So despite owning a garage, several businesses, a hostel, property and apartments in the city, all of which generate and require a very regular and steady source of capital for bills, wages, deposits and direct debits, you didnt once check your one and only account to execute these activities from October to now? Not once??"
    "Ah...no"

"May we see the stack of bills from your creditors who havent been paid? How did the employees in your garage and hostel get paid from then to now? Your partner Oisin who runs The Pod, did he not notice that rent wasnt being paid and no money was going into his own account? Your SpeakEasy consultants would have to have been paid for their time, how many cheques bounced?? You went to Barcelona over Christmas did you not use your debit card once for flights food hotels? What about a few bob in the pocket?? You drink in your local 7 nights a week and always pay in cash for a white wine and a pint, crisp 50 euro notes every time?? You are having an affair with a local PR employee whom you wined, dined and gave the use of an apartment to. Where did that cash come from?? How do you pay for petrol in your car when seeing all these people and going all these places? Shouldnt a businessman like yourself have several commercial accounts for all your ventures?? Why the fcuk would a millionaire businessman have just ONE account for everything and how on earth did you not notice ONCE that all your money was gone?? This sounds like a plot from that show Fair City- theres no logic, common sense or continuity to any of these events."
    "Yes. Im in Fair City"
    "I see. Your moneys gone forever. Goodnight Mr Brennan".

I love the way they left out the scene where Paul reported Dermot to the guards...
    "So Mr Brennan you signed over power of attorney to your accountant in October 2016 is that correct?" "Yes" "And when did you first become aware that your account was empty?" "Last week when my banker told me"....
    "So despite owning a garage, several businesses, a hostel, property and apartments in the city, all of which generate and require a very regular and steady source of capital for bills, wages, deposits and direct debits, you didnt once check your one and only account to execute these activities from October to now? Not once??"
    "Ah...no"

"May we see the stack of bills from your creditors who havent been paid? How did the employees in your garage and hostel get paid from then to now? Your partner Oisin who runs The Pod, did he not notice that rent wasnt being paid and no money was going into his own account? Your SpeakEasy consultants would have to have been paid for their time, how many cheques bounced?? You went to Barcelona over Christmas did you not use your debit card once for flights food hotels? What about a few bob in the pocket?? You drink in your local 7 nights a week and always pay in cash for a white wine and a pint, crisp 50 euro notes every time?? You are having an affair with a local PR employee whom you wined, dined and gave the use of an apartment to. Where did that cash come from?? How do you pay for petrol in your car when seeing all these people and going all these places? Shouldnt a businessman like yourself have several commercial accounts for all your ventures?? Why the fcuk would a millionaire businessman have just ONE account for everything and how on earth did you not notice ONCE that all your money was gone?? This sounds like a plot from that show Fair City- theres no logic, common sense or continuity to any of these events."
    "Yes. Im in Fair City"
    "I see. Your moneys gone forever. Goodnight Mr Brennan".

Brilliant post

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Brilliant post

giphy.gif

brilliant

the hospital havent noticed yet that Dermot is gone - or was there a scene where I missed something? I mean where do they think he went and wouldn't they have been on to the guards?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement