Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

At first I thought the plan storylines was soooo bad it was good but now I think it's beginning to insult the viewers intelligence

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Sorry, I know you all hate talking about THE PLAN - But was Niamh's plan just to take all Paul's cash. Surely that's obviously not going to ruin him. All he has to do is sell one of his many properties and cash flow problems are sorted.
    :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Robbie tell Carol that the plan was all Niamh's but Dermot double crossed her, does Carol know the full plan details too?

I'd forgotten all about Header

I'd forgotten all about KT .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Just watching a repeat of the Tommy Tiernan Show. The background and set are very familiar, i'd say Katy is behind the back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

brilliant

the hospital havent noticed yet that Dermot is gone - or was there a scene where I missed something? I mean where do they think he went and wouldn't they have been on to the guards?

That clown of a consultant obviously doesn't care about him, she didn't bother too contact Jane or anyone .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

That clown of a consultant obviously doesn't care about him, she didn't bother too contact Jane or anyone .

She's forgotten about Dermish, she has a new patient in the FC hospital bed.

And have Tusla been notified that foster father Dermot is now a fugitive ? Are they still paying him for minding Zoe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

So Ciaran casually strolls back into KT’s cell after 10 days in Cork.

Love/Hate : ‘’Howya KT! Look, I brought you a present back from Cork.’’

KT : ''Yer some bleedin' bollix! Yer only a wa**ker!... 'I'm only going for the weekend,' yeh said. ‘Here’s some bread , butter, and milk,’ yeh said. ‘That’ll keep yeh goin' for a couple of days till I get back,’ yeh said. ..
    Well, big fookin’ deal! A small Spar sliced pan, a carton of milk and a half pound of ‘I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter’! Well, I can’t fookin believe yeh left me here for more than a week on me own. No kettle to make meself a mug of tay, and no mug anyway, knife to butter me bread! And I couldnt even get the carton open! Me belly thinks me throat is cut! And now yeh swan back in here after ten days, not a bother on yeh, yeh pr1ck!!
    And this is the present yeh brought me? A stick of rock? A stick of fookin rock? Oh, lovely, look, ‘ A Souvenir of Cork’ written on it. Ain’t that just grand? Yer some fookin bollix, so yeh are’’

L/H : ''Yeah, sorry about that, Kate, but Ellie wanted to go to Fota Wildlife Park, and Farrah was mad for some reason to lie down by the Banks of the Lee, and between one thing and another sure you completely slipped my mind. Sure you know what it's like.
    But lookit, why don’t you tidy up a bit in here. It’ll take your mind off the ould hunger pangs. And then when you’re finished sure you can have the whole stick of rock. All to yourself!’’

KT : ''Wha? Tidy up? In here? Tidy up wha’ exactly? Maybe yeh’d me to dust all dem nice pictures dat's hangin' on the wall, wha’? Or d’yeh want me to go through me massive wardrobe of summer clothes, and maybe take the worn ones down to the Helpin’ Hand? Maybe clean the camera lens for yeh? Or will I just put a few rolls of wallpaper on dem gorgeous wall slabs?
    Tidy up, me hole!’

So, Jane now has a phone number for Jo. I got a peek at it . It simply said ‘Jo U.S number...001 415001 9565. I was tempted to ring the number myself , but Iwas afraid it might be a premium rate number for ‘’Dial-a-Babe’’ and I might end up talking to 'Sexy Shauna from Shropshire'.. .. Calls cost £4.95 –a-minute (Sterling)..............So I’m told, anyway :o

Binjimin (speaking to Dermot’s answering machine : ‘’Daa, where are you? Call me back when you get this message . Listen, Daa, if you don’t ring me back, I’ll know you’re dead........’’
    And Dermot, lying in a cardboard box in Argos doorway, rubbing his belly in agony, must have felt so relieved when he heard such a positive, heart –warming message from his son.

Kids sometimes say the cutest things, don’t they? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

I'm actually pretty surprised KT hasn't tried to seduce LoveHate. It would make for a pretty good story, and could have been teased out over a while. Seduce seduce seduce until one night, they do the nasty, he falls asleep with her and she legs it. Like, how long more can this bloody story be dragged out?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm actually pretty surprised KT hasn't tried to seduce LoveHate. It would make for a pretty good story, and could have been teased out over a while. Seduce seduce seduce until one night, they do the nasty, he falls asleep with her and she legs it. Like, how long more can this bloody story be dragged out?!

She bats for other side and he knows presumably

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Saw this pitiable sight on the street yesterday. I warned Dermot not to put his trust in his 'friends'

zcPMj4e.jpg?1

I REPEAT How and why the f##k did Dermot end up having all the money in cash notes ???????

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I REPEAT How and why the f##k did Dermot end up having the money in cash notes ???????

Cash back in Spar!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

It's funny since 415 is an area code for California, but Jo lives in Florida. Did she move?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I REPEAT How and why the f##k did Dermot end up having all the money in cash notes ???????

Let me get this straight, Dermot has gone abroad with no money, no Ben and is still very unwell? I assume he will be back in a couple of days then.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Let me get this straight, Dermot has gone abroad with no money, no Ben and is still very unwell? I assume he will be back in a couple of days then.

Yep, he is the "unexpected visitor" who arrives on Wednesday:rolleyes:

dogcat wrote: »
    It's funny since 415 is an area code for California, but Jo lives in Florida. Did she move?

Oh please :eek: we've enough anomalies on this side of the water to be dealing with :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

I think she is a brilliant actress.

She has 2 modes: Bewildered or conniving. They're pretty much the same. She also oddly seems to look through other cast mates rather than make eye contact with them as if she's trying to remember her lines

Cazale wrote: »
    So love hate was away in Cobh for ten days then.

In January

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do you mean Callum or Oisin?

Oisin!

Eh........he's an accountant don't ya know. He accounted them using Ben's magic compas.

It's a pity the make up department blew all their budget on red lippy for Jane and some yellow face paint for Dermo. They could at least try and make KT look a bit tired. She's fresh as a daisy in there. 9 months in there, not even a clock to tell the time. She's been alone for 10 days! She would a physical & mental wreck by now! 10 days in there, not a piece of insulation pulled off the wall! I've no sympathy for her at this stage!

You're captive in a corrugated tin shed, bit of 2x4 and insulation board holding a it together, you know you're close to where you live, sound proof to all sounds except fireworks. There's a door, a plastic roof, a sliding hatch, assume an air vent, a sink, toilet and shower, power in for a camera and a bed with sheets. You know you have 3 days.

HOW DO YOU GET OUT???!!!!!!.

Yep, he is the "unexpected visitor" who arrives on Wednesday:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see his disguise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

coolhull wrote: »
    Saw this pitiable sight on the street yesterday. I warned Dermot not to put his trust in his 'friends'

zcPMj4e.jpg?1

And Doug just standing looking at him.

Genuinely joking aside......this is sickening.

"It was further revealed that 26 scriptwriters were contracted to the show last year, with 15 paid €3,495 each per episode and nine each paid €1,837."

Genuinely joking aside......this is sickening.

"It was further revealed that 26 scriptwriters were contracted to the show last year, with 15 paid €3,495 each per episode and nine each paid €1,837."

Who are they? What a racket!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Who are they? What a racket!

FARCE CITY

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

She is gone back to care for Dieter in Killinascully

• Advertisement

In fairness to Fair City, I think they write the character of Wayne quiet well! I missed him! Him and The Don bounce off eachother well sometimes! I haven't a clue where they pulled the puffa jacket he is wearing out of though! But it suits his character!

Oisin is great also! We all know an Oisin!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement