Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Will there be one half arsed escape attempt in the KT storyline? If she knew had 3 days she could've tried something. Flood the place, the water would find the easiest way out. 3 days of water flowing from under the door of a garage would alert somebody!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Will there be one half arsed escape attempt in the KT storyline? If she knew had 3 days she could've tried something. Flood the place, the water would find the easiest way out. 3 days of water flowing from under the door of a garage would alert somebody!

It would make an awful mess though and KT knows that LoveHate is a divil for his strict tidiness rules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Why doesn't she just break the lid of the toilet cistern against the c##ts head ffs

Can't wait to see his disguise
    Oisin?

Oisin-fair-city.jpg

074_cc97643cc5b1ebbbcbc97d580f06054d262207fd.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Why doesn't she just break the lid of the toilet cistern against the c##ts head ffs

Ever since the time she was going to stab him with the broken cd they haven't bothered at all with her fighting back. Plenty of times I've been saying to Tv screen, jump on him now, eh run out the door it's open etc etc she'd be well able for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Ever since the time she was going to stab him with the broken cd they haven't bothered at all with her fighting back. Plenty of times I've been saying to Tv screen, jump on him now, eh run out the door it's open etc etc she'd be well able for him!

I'd have wrapped the shower hose around his neck by now

dogcat wrote: »
    It's funny since 415 is an area code for California, but Jo lives in Florida. Did she move?

In fairness to the writers this time, I do recall brief mention about 6 months ago that jo and the doc had moved into a condominium in Beverly Hills

If Wayne has all the money in the bag how did Dermot withdraw it in cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Mouseslayer17

I can see a siege with Ellie and Darren from l/h in the offing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

To be fair KT has tried a few times but has now given up. He is much stronger than her so he would always win every time and she doesn't want him to get violent, he probably wouldn't visit for weeks if she tried something, that's her mindset at this stage just keep him happy. On that point:

Looks like YET ANOTHER false ending to the KT saga:
    Next week Ciaran catches Ellie wandering around his workshop and he tells her to get out. Then he discovers Heather is awake and talking. He panics and tells KT everything about Heather knowing about him. She advises him to flee the country, he agrees, writes a note to Farrah and promises to tell Emmet where she is once hes far enough away. But....Ellie finds the note, Ciaran demands she keeps it a secret and KTs hopes are dashed yet again...

Here we go again folks, officially the most dragged out soap storyline in HISTORY. And I was only joking when I said in December that the scriptwriters will probably factor in Ellie (Johnny Wards real life niece) somehow into the story because lets face it they have no ending planned amongst all 129 of them. Jesus wept!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Given how bad Paul treats Wayne, why does Dolly babysit Ruth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Given how bad Paul treats Wayne, why does Dolly babysit Ruth

He really bullies him. I'm surprised Orla, who has plenty of fire, doesn't stand up for him more. I suppose there's the complication of Niamh being Orla's cousin.

Also the fact that all in Carrigstown are afraid to fall out with Paul as somehow he he'll 'get them' and they're all seemingly dependent on him financially. The terrified heads on them all in the pub last night.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Genuinely joking aside......this is sickening.

"It was further revealed that 26 scriptwriters were contracted to the show last year, with 15 paid €3,495 each per episode and nine each paid €1,837."

Well RTE are certainly getting there money's worth ehhhhh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

In January

Even people from Cobh would find that hard to understand! There are no holiday homes there at all AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I love when Paul is going around shouting and roaring.

Paul's rant at the end was like something out of Father Ted, I'm making a list of everyone that's crossed me... haha...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I can see a siege with Ellie and Darren from l/h in the offing

A siege is a bit like an aul mass. You can't beat a Mass.

bazermc wrote: »
    A siege is a bit like an aul mass. You can't beat a Mass.

Paul should take Ben hostage, what else can he do at this stage?

Jos doctor fiancée can pay a ransom for Ben to be released.

Woah woah woah! What's the latest in the 2 episode, filler, Gripey love story. Did he "fill" that position in the Arcade or what?

I hope Christy and Jake are back with tge restaurant opening tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Niall_76

jos28 wrote: »
    Sorry, I know you all hate talking about THE PLAN - But was Niamh's plan just to take all Paul's cash. Surely that's obviously not going to ruin him. All he has to do is sell one of his many properties and cash flow problems are sorted.
    :confused::confused:

I thought part of the plan, at one stage, was to get Paul to re-mortgage everything to pay for the speakeasy? the 800k looks very silly if that is the case though

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Niall_76

jos28 wrote: »
    Sorry, I know you all hate talking about THE PLAN - But was Niamh's plan just to take all Paul's cash. Surely that's obviously not going to ruin him. All he has to do is sell one of his many properties and cash flow problems are sorted.
    :confused::confused:

I thought part of the plan, at one stage, was to get Paul to re-mortgage everything to pay for the speakeasy? the 800k looks very silly if that is the case though

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

It's a pity the make up department blew all their budget on red lippy for Jane and some yellow face paint for Dermo. They could at least try and make KT look a bit tired. She's fresh as a daisy in there. 9 months in there, not even a clock to tell the time. She's been alone for 10 days! She would a physical & mental wreck by now! 10 days in there, not a piece of insulation pulled off the wall! I've no sympathy for her at this stage!

You're captive in a corrugated tin shed, bit of 2x4 and insulation board holding a it together, you know you're close to where you live, sound proof to all sounds except fireworks. There's a door, a plastic roof, a sliding hatch, assume an air vent, a sink, toilet and shower, power in for a camera and a bed with sheets. You know you have 3 days.

HOW DO YOU GET OUT???!!!!!!.

For some reason, there's always the sound of a train in the distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Niamh not nervous someone will land her in it before Valentine's Day revealing how the plan was her idea for revenge, most of them all know

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

This poxy Plan is like one of the Glorious Mysteries at this stage.
    I just dont get why Dermot would run away with Ben and Jane and, as far as I can make out, just use the money to live for the rest of their lives. Criminals at large always looking over their shoulders. He only wanted the money as inheritance for Ben and Zoe and now sure he'll have it spent! Why didnt he just put the money back in and continue to work as he had been doing. All would've been rosy!
    Oh I dont know... I'm probably making too much sense.

Its 5:08am and all I can think of is the plan and where is Zoey ha ha

Its 5:08am and all I can think of is the plan and where is Zoey ha ha

Zoe never actually existed, she was Ben's imaginary friend... would make as much sense as anything else in the plan storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I'm waiting for an episode to start with Jo waking up in bed n Dermot coming into the room from the shower and the whole last year has been a dream...Dallas style!
    It's the only escape from this tedious storyline!

laylag wrote: »
    I'm waiting for an episode to start with Jo waking up in bed n Dermot coming into the room from the shower and the whole last year has been a dream...Dallas style!

I genuinely think they could rescue credibility with that scenario. So as not to be sexist they could have another scene with Neassa Dillon in the shower

• Advertisement

laylag wrote: »

I'd say KT would second that ;);)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement