Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Farrah bringing Ellie and LoveHate off to school with their schoolbags on their back.

Seriously????????? I know characters have costume props but a constant backpack on his back that looks like it has a body inside and not one person asks what the hell is he doing with it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

where are Jane and Ben going again?

txYfbBg.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What right does Farrah have too call the shots with Elle? Or too even take her from Heather in the first place ? It's not like she's her legal guardian or anything, never signed any documentation :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Dermo escaped from the hiace.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭sonic85

Desperate stuff this. If he was free and clear why the hell would he come back? None of this makes sense. He has to be seen by somebody

Ah jaysus - Niamh getting a crisis of consience?

Renee and her imaginary friend Bob whispering into her ear

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In what parallel universe is the pod worth 400,000 euro ? Lol

That was some lame excuse Jane gave callum......"you might catch it too" and that dweeb believes her then :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

That Niamh is an awful bitch. To steal everything from her husband. Did she not know that she was taking his kids inheritance. Her favourite kids Rachel and Ruth.

Paul - Mr Bog Standard Nobody!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

What right does Farrah have too call the shots with Elle? Or too even take her from Heather in the first place ? It's not like she's her legal guardian or anything, never signed any documentation :confused:

Ah you know, Heather needs something to hit Farrah with eventually. She left her kid in the hands of a kidnapper.

This is getting more complicated and stupid by the day. So Dermot is going to hang around for a week or two while he gets his strength back even though he's a wanted man?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I would go to pubs if they were this entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

RobertKK wrote: »
    I would go to pubs if they were this entertaining.
    How come paul wasn't barred from the pub last night.?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Not a word from Derms about the missing money or where he was for the last week.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

That was entertaining. I have to say I smiled when Paul was getting both barrels from everyone else in the pub. Even though I know the ending, as predicted by Niamh's starting to change her mind, it was still funny, even Orla delivered her lines very well. "Inspector Gadget is back!", its gas that they all went back to the exact same place in the pub only a day after making a show of themselves in front of everyone!

When Jane picked up the picture of Ben, Zoe and Dermot I was absolutely convinced she was going to ask "Who is that girl?". I hope Zoe isn't the sensitive type, God forbid she ever hears what Dermot was saying to Ben "I need YOU, I cant do this without YOU, I did all of this for YOU". She would probably get better care from the turtles, or is she even still in the Galapagos?? Surely by now shes down in Antarctica snapping some penguins...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

sonic85 wrote: »
    Paul - Mr Bog Standard Nobody!

It's true what the old folks say 'When poverty comes in the window, love flies out the door'

squadro wrote: »
    Dermo escaped from the hiace.

Hosanna in the hiace

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"Inspector Gadget is back"

I was sure it was going to be Dermot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

The Pod is not the only place Paul owns, he has the garage and all the units in the Market Place, didn't he buy that place when it burned down?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Was any explanation giving to Dermot's whereabouts in the last week or how he plans to go on the run with no money?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When Dermort walked in the door I thought he looked like the Grim Reaper!

redbuck wrote: »
    Was any explanation giving to Dermot's whereabouts in the last week or how he plans to go on the run with no money?

and no sign of him having any meds with him

• Registered Users Posts: 56,285 ✭✭✭✭walshb

When did Farrah go to court to become Ellie's legal guardian? A heartless wench!

The Pod... it's a fooking goldmine...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Which ever one of the writers is writing the scenes for the pub is doing a great job!

I can't wait for the look on Paulio's face when Niamh hits him with the Valentine bombshell. Paulio, screw you. Remember when I said we'd go dutch on the day? Well, seeing as you've a naughty boy you're paying in full. That'll teach you............nooooooooo. How could you, Niamh?

Dermish. "I can pull this off." Says the man trapped in a manky hiace on a road to nowhere with not a shilling in his pocket!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

So Paulio fancied a shag with Hayley amid all this mayhem.:D

As for McCoys, its the liveliest its ever been.

Jaysus I'm bored with it all.:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement