Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ah here ..... ok so uve a daily spend limit of 20 quid! Straight for two bistro coffees we go to spend a fiver of it ( even tho u live two doors down) whilst there we discuss dinner .... oh well there's nothing at home .... we ll go somewhere cheap! Next we re in the pub having more tea and sandwiches ( again two doors down from home!) Couldn't buy a sliced pan and a few packets of cheese!??? Or a few spuds? And what about our 5year old daughter? There's nothing in the house!!!! will we feed her? Nahhhhh f***k her!!!!! Double espresso and a muffin pls!

She gave him €20 for da weekend, that's like 3 days.

Niamh is a twisted b*tch, the way she humiliated Paul in the pub like that there's no need for it, she has her money.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭flowerbattle

The only likely way out of this, given FC's track record, is that one day, probably in August, they'll air an episode pretending nothing ever happened, Katie and Zoe will be forgotten about, Dermot will be fine and not a criminal, and Paul will still be a lovable da promising the Speakeasy to his obnoxious weasel of a son.

Niamh's top is nice, anyone know where it's from?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

This thread has ruined Fair City for me. Instead of watching 'The Plan unfold, - I find myself watching out for the glaring mistakes/ continuity errors & sheer appalling acting so that I can make a pithy witty comment on Boards. I come up with about 10 doozies per episode .... and ye feckers have got there before me. Gutted.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Niamh's top is nice, anyone know where it's from?
    Wardrobe department. !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Ah......so your auntie has met The Ram ...........

No my sister in law:D If it was my auntie Junior would be my cousin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Just had a quick look at the Fair City FB page fcuk me nothing but wall to wall praise very few people exposing obvious plotholes. Is that set up by a FC producer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Actually that's a point. I'm very close to my cousins as are supposed to be Niamh and Orla...so should be junior and Ruth playing

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Wouldn't it be great if Junior did a runner with the €80,000!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Wouldn't it be great if Junior did a runner with the €80,000!

He might get as far as the creche:D Which for him would be further than Dermot got!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

What i want to know is who fed Katy when Ciaran and Farrah went away for 2 or 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

lulu1 wrote: »
    What i want to know is who fed Katy when Ciaran and Farrah went away for 2 or 3 days

He left her supplies!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭political analyst

fin12 wrote: »
    Wayne better keep the money.

Has Wayne forgotten about the last time he took - or facilitated the taking of - money that wasn't his? Does the name "Eddie O'Dwyer" ring a bell?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

He left her supplies!

Dose he do her washing as well. Dose no one notice him washing and drying woman's clothes. Sure Emmet and Eoghan lived in the same house for months

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Junior stole the show
    Let Wayne steal the spending money
    Derms stole a few hours respite
    Niamh stole another sly look at the camera
    Paul stole the 200 euros for the weekend!
    KT is steeling herself for a breakout (come on KT I would have eaten through that door after a week)
    Rennie will steal custody of baby teenage girl (fook who else wants her, really)
    How much money was stolen from Paul (nobody actually knows - it's in the Plan somewhere)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What could Me da actually do anyway if rennie actually decided too just take elle? nothing, I actually find it funny the way she laying down all these rules, it would be a different story if she had custody.

Awwww Junior is so cute what a great little actor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Just watching now! That scene with Ram's Chop and the money was brilliant!! I thought ye all were being soppy and OTT!

He is already ten times the man Zak is now!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Watch the scene with Niamh and Hayley in the office near the end. It started with Niamh holding 2 cups of coffee standing perfectly still, obviously waiting for "Action", then she starts walking! How amateur can you get??

Zoe watch: Dermot says to Ben and Jane "we will go somewhere warm" Ben: "just the three of us?" Dermot- "Yes". Ffs.....

Oisin made he heave laughter again with his one liners. He is one seriously talented actor.

Poor Zoe. What possible thing could she have done to make both Dermot and Ben disown her for life?

Has she been written out of the show or something?! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

Just watching now! That scene with Rams chop and the money was brilliant!! I thought ye all were being soppy and OTT!

He is already ten times the man Zak is now!

Rams chop!!! Nearly woke the baby laughing at this!
    And the Oscar for best actor in a tv soap goes to.....the little dude! Ahhh he was brilliant! Loved how he greeted Robbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Just had a quick look at the Fair City FB page fcuk me nothing but wall to wall praise very few people exposing obvious plotholes. Is that set up by a FC producer?

Link please

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

The KT story is now going on for 9 months, 9 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

mloc123 wrote: »
    the Stockholm Syndrome is only in the ha'penny place :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

rustyf81 wrote: »
    Rams chop!!! Nearly woke the baby laughing at this!
    And the Oscar for best actor in a tv soap goes to.....the little dude! Ahhh he was brilliant! Loved how he greeted Robbie.

Loin chop ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Has Wayne forgotten about the last time he took - or facilitated the taking of - money that wasn't his? Does the name "Eddie O'Dwyer" ring a bell?

Wayne never forgets it, he still blames Paul for it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Buying it off who?

Barry, the guy who's in prison for murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭sonic85

mloc123 wrote: »

I was going to post this too - it's taking the pi$$ at this stage. I'd say they just don't know how to wrap it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

So between them the Brennan's own:

The garage
    The Pod
    Investment in Carol's Cabs
    The salon
    Their own house
    Orla & Wayne's house
    Dan's flat
    Share in Gina's house

I'm nearly sure there have been another couple of apartment blocks or buildings mentioned too yet they've convinced Paul he needs to go around scrimping on 20 quid a day?? Still can't get my head around how we're meant to believe Niamh is going to do better off with 400k (?) in cash rather than half the assets in a divorce. This Plan is more complicated to follow than the Ansbacher accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

So finally Wayne opened the bag..
    Was confused though as he already told Carol, he found it, she acted nonchalant "you have more hope finding the customer" or something to that effect. Then he tried to give it to her in the Community centre, again another passing remark from Carol about finding the owner. Then he says to Robbie and Carol last night "listen remind me to give you that gym bag, I found it in the back of one of the cars when I was cleaning it out" yes yes CAROL knows!!!

And 20 euro a day ??? Please.

And the Ellie custody battle. Sorry but when did Farrah officially get custody of Ellie?? Does a social worker have the power to do that, does that not have to be done in court in the first place and if not then why is Renee threatening her with fighting her for custody....?

The continuity is appalling. Also Paul has plenty of assets,no way he is on the breadline all of a sudden.

Where was Dermot taken and why is he back? Three times now i thought we saw the back of him and he keeps popping up. And if Jo was that worried , she would have come back to get Ben herself and she would have some interest in seeing Dermot having been told that he was dying. They were married for years.

Do the writers think we are all so gullible?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement