Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cat in cattery

• 22-12-2016 3:04am

Quick question, might be odd!

Do you think it would be helpful, or unnecessary, for my cats going into the cattery for five days to have something from home? Like a favourite toy or their cushion they sleep on 22.5 hours a day? Or will they be fine without?

Personally going with "fine without" but wondering if anyone here does bring in a home item to give their cats for their days away? I'm not worried about them but I do want them to be as comfortable as possible.

They're staying in separate enclosures because although they get along and play together they have never had to sleep near each other nor eat from the same bowl. They'll be right next to each other though, with Amelia at end of the row so the only cat she has to see is Corey. I really can't recommend this cattery highly enough so if anyone in north Wicklow is stuck for a recommendation any time, PM me :)

Editing to add: I really am asking for advice, just really delighted with the cattery so I put that last part in!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Always recommend to bring something esp. if it smells a lot of you and home in general (such as a towel) to help mitigate the new places smells.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭✭gipi

I don't bring anything from home when my puss goes into boarding. Never bothered her, and reports from the cattery are always positive....she gets very chilled when she's there.

Advertisement