Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best couch co-op games

Options
  • 22-12-2016 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

As it's the season when friends and family will be calling around, what are your go to co-op games?

I got my PS4 recently and will be having a few mates over at the weekend and am on the lookout for a few fun games.

Currently like the look of overcooked and Helldiver's, but open to suggestion's, cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Earth Defence Force. Big, dumb, ridiculous weapons, loot system, tonnes of levels and it's got split screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

As it's the season when friends and family will be calling around, what are your go to co-op games?

I got my PS4 recently and will be having a few mates over at the weekend and am on the lookout for a few fun games.

Currently like the look of overcooked and Helldiver's, but open to suggestion's, cheers!

Overcooked is absolutely hilarious so yes get it... Helldivers I couldn't get into it but then again I was only playing solo and usually I love those types of games...

Tiny Brains is awesome I still haven't finished it but it is an amazing game with some cool mechanics...

Rocket League is probably my favourite game on PS4 it will take you a while to get good at it but I have played like over 1000 games which are 5 minutes each so yeah you really get your moneys worth with it... It's the only online game I keep going back to and you can play 4 player online on same console or local play either against bots or make teams...

If you are looking for party games The Jackbox Party Pack 1 + 2 are awesome and up to 8 players you do need a device connected to the internet to play so mobiles etc will work..

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

Great suggestions, thanks!

I already have rocket league on PC but I am contemplating picking it up again.

Any opinions on uncharted's co op mode that cane out recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Beach Buggy racing has a great mariokart feel to it and can have up to 4 people on splitscreen

Advertisement