Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with Pitch

• 22-12-2016 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a graphic designer for a logo job. Basically, I have a logo that the organisation currently uses and owns. But it's tailored to another territory.

It's basically a number and two words. One digit of the number is changing and one of the words is changing

I need a designer to use this logo concept as the basis for a new logo. The changes are largely around colour (which are prescribed and I will supply) in one word of the logo. I do not have the original files so it would have to be remade from scratch.

But before I can proceed I need the job priced so I can get approval. And this where I'm having problems. I cannot get a company to give me a price estimate. Everyone is very much highlighting the potential to develop the logo further.

But I cannot get budget approval on this. I want someone to say this initial conversion job will take X hours at X per hour. That this will produce a working draft that can then be considered by all parties, with amendments/finessing coming later (obviously for additional payment).

It's an odd job in a way because the concept is largely supplied. But it will take someone with the right skillset to remake and adapt the concept to where we want to get it.

Anyone have any advice here?

Thanks v much,
    Quad

Advertisement