Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charged more than the introductory offer.

Options
  • 22-12-2016 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

In the last few months, I signed up for the Eir sports package with an introductory offer of €20 per month for a year and rising to €40 thereafter. After only one month, I have been charged €40 for the sports package. Can you correct this billing error? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 _Chris_

I have messaged you my account number. Please let me know if any more details are required.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 _Chris_

Actually, forget about it, I'll sort it by phone, I have a feeling this is going to be no help. I signed up after _Jamie_ told me only the account holder would sort it, but I suspect you will think I am her as you seem to have ignored the PM I sent to you yesterday. What I don't understand is how do you always know it's the named person on the account that you are dealing with here? Couldn't anyone say they are the account holder when they are not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]_Chris_. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The account number should be confidential to the account holder & should only be shared with people authorized to access the account on the account holder’s behalf. These contacts can be added to the account by the account holder on 1901. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]When someone contacts us here they will need to verify this information however if we have any doubt we will not access the account from here & contact with 1901 will need to be made.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement