Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refund thr

Options
  • 22-12-2016 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, I bought a rugby shirt on my credit card online, I sent it back ordinary post but it has gone missing, is there any insurance on the credit card that I get the amount refunded, I have asked the post office about the whereabouts but they have no answer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi NORMARHAN, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Our transaction disputes process covers things like duplicate transactions, subscription services, non receipt of goods or not as described goods or services, promised refunds not made and unknown transactions. Unfortunately, in your specific case we wouldn't have disputes rights over the purchase. I would suggest that you follow this up with the post office directly. It maybe the case that it has been delayed with Christmas post. Also, keep in contact with the retailer regarding delivery of the returned item. 

If the item is received and you still have difficulty getting a refund, you can find our disputes form here

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 11 NORMARHAN

Thanks for that, I just got a credit card two months ago, I want to transfer the balance of another card onto it, I was told previously to sent the statement to an address, could I get this address again please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi NORMARHAN, 

Thanks for coming back to us here. 

If you call our customer service team on 0818251251 a rep will be happy to help you get the balance transfer started. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement