Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E visitor 651

Options
  • 22-12-2016 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭

I can't get an answer on this from websites or the Australian Higher Commission.

My mam is going to Australia on Christmas Eve coming back March. She was there from July to October and came home. Her visa was issued July and says valid for a year with multiple entries. I'm assuming she doesn't need a new one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

amtc wrote: »
    I can't get an answer on this from websites or the Australian Higher Commission.

My mam is going to Australia on Christmas Eve coming back March. She was there from July to October and came home. Her visa was issued July and says valid for a year with multiple entries. I'm assuming she doesn't need a new one.

The visa should be valid until next July:

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/651-

"Your eVisitor lets you:

enter Australia for up to three months during each visit during the 12 months from the date the eVisitor is granted."

So as long she leaves before the 3 months is up then she should be all good.

Advertisement