Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon Go - Gen II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

syboit wrote: »
    New update, with some needed bug fixes including the bouncing to the top

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/7r7oic/the_silph_roads_apk_teardown_of_v0891_is_complete/

Not available for me yet on iOS/Three , looking forward to getting fix for the scroll issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,344 ✭✭✭✭phog

Finally - Seen 1864 - Caught 1726 and only one of those is a shiny. My very first shiny :D:D:D

26996475_1556967504387977_271857285_n.png?oh=3a0cb9afaf8e90a28ad0842faf4be601&oe=5A63CDB5

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Caught a wild Alakazam in Galway, an easy 20 candy for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

phog wrote: »
    Finally - Seen 1864 - Caught 1726 and only one of those is a shiny. My very first shiny :D:D:D

:mad: Jealous :D

I've only seen / caught 1,300 / 1,200 so I've still a few hundred to go to catch up with you :D

Am sure I'll have one by then!

1432 /999 on Magikarp myself , and no shiny

• Advertisement

Maybe later in the year we might get a shiny angle on the monthly community day when they start running out of ideas! , hoping they might include a few regionals and Unown at some stage too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I guess I need to go to the beach more, seen 205 caught 197 Magikarp, but did get one shiny.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Rooy wrote: »
    Maybe later in the year we might get a shiny angle on the monthly community day when they start running out of ideas! , hoping they might include a few regionals and Unown at some stage too.
    This monthly community day with the XP, lure & stardust bonus may be a response to players worldwide making requests about hosting their own community get togethers.

I did see a complaint on a US Facebook group about the community day being on Jewish Sabbath.

I have one shiny Gyrados, from 558 Magikarp caught. Also lucky enough to Go+ a shiny Sableye!

309 caught/320 seen

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

Magikarp.. Seen 476 caught 457
    2 Shinys.... 1 became a Gyarados, the other still Magikarp.
    So fecking lucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,106 ✭✭✭✭josip

I think I've seen more Abras than Pidgeys this week.
    I accept that this week I am more interested in Pidgeys than Abras, but it's getting ridiculous.
    Of the 5 mons that needed cleaning out from our office this morning when I came in, 3 of them were Abras.
    After this, Alakazams will be more common than the Italian lira.

• Advertisement

josip wrote: »
    I think I've seen more Abras than Pidgeys this week.
    I accept that this week I am more interested in Pidgeys than Abras, but it's getting ridiculous.
    Of the 5 mons that needed cleaning out from our office this morning when I came in, 3 of them were Abras.
    After this, Alakazams will be more common than the Italian lira.

Seen a lot of Skiplooms too in the past week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Any groups planned for Dublin tomorrow for event

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Random question - how many unique gyms has everyone visited? Has anyone hit 1000 yet?

You can see the number in your gym page and clicking on the map icon on bottom left.

I'm at 662 so far - I think "collecting" gyms will be an end-game motivator after I reach lvl40/caught most of the interesting mons...

55 for me so far not a lot really

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Any groups planned for Dublin tomorrow for event
    I think there will be quite the crowd in SSG.

Unique gyms? I have 416 so far.
    Current max visible is 1000. A guy in a US Facebook group that I’m a member of has gone over this and his older gyms in Asia no longer show up.

Oh that's really disappointing to hear - I should slow down on my gym collecting then and hope they increase the limit...

Reports coming in that shiny pika rates are up for the event too...

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

Gyms 351
    Gold gyms 32

Thought I was doing brilliant.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,106 ✭✭✭✭josip

I saw on Discord that there's a group meeting in Dun Laoghaire as well. Unfortunately we've come down to New Ross for the day. Is there any group meeting in Waterford today or do we go Pikachu hunting in Ross?

168 gyms visited, 36 of those were spins only, 11 gold.

10 minutes in - first shiny pika in the bag :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Thirdfox wrote: »
    10 minutes in - first shiny pika in the bag :D

Same here, clusters of 5 and 6 at my local stops. Pika's are everywhere.

1 hour in - wife has her shiny pika too :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

My evolve fingers are sore at this stage, but worse is I keep forgetting to put the lucky egg back on when the 30 minutes is up!

No shiny
    Near 100 candies and a few high level Mon though so should have a nice surfin Chu to evolve

It may be snowing in Munich but definitely worth it - finally tally - drei (3) shinies :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I already had a shiny pikachu, so all about xp for me. 762,140 over the 3 hours. Level 38 is only 420,000 away.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got 4 shiny Pikachu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

5 shiny pika's one went to Raichu, small fella got 3. reckon made around 350,000xp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

2 shinies and 2 lucky egg evolves. No kyogre about on a day when many players are about town is just typical. Haven't thrown a ball at a kyogre yet.

• Advertisement

Be warned if you evolve surf pikach it loses surf my two did at least

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement