Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Awards : Worst Wrestler of 2016

Options
  • 22-12-2016 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭

Here we have the first poll for our own wrestling end of year awards. The nominations are as follows for Worst Wrestler of the year :

Takashi Iizuka
    Mojo Rawley
    Dean Ambrose
    Dana Brooke
    Jack Swagger

Bone Soldier
    Aron Rex
    Yoshi Tatsu
    Shane McMahon

Enzo Amore
    Titus O'Neil
    Brandi Rhodes
    Curtis Axel
    Sin Cara
    Baron Corbin
    Big Cass

Get voting guys

Worst Wrestler of 2016 41 votes

Baron Corbin
    0% 0 votes
    Takashi Iizuka
    4% 2 votes
    Jack Swagger
    2% 1 vote
    Dean Ambrose
    4% 2 votes
    Dana Brooke
    12% 5 votes
    Enzo Amore
    12% 5 votes
    Aron Rex (Formally Damien Sandow)
    2% 1 vote
    Shane McMahon
    7% 3 votes
    Bone Soldier
    0% 0 votes
    Mojo Rawley
    7% 3 votes
    Big Cass
    31% 13 votes
    Cody Rhodes
    0% 0 votes
    Titus O'Neill
    2% 1 vote
    Yoshi Tatsu
    7% 3 votes
    Brandi Rhodes
    0% 0 votes
    Curtis Axel
    2% 1 vote
    Sin Cara
    2% 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bone Soldier. While technically Brandi Rhodes is worse from an in-ring perspective I don't really see her as a wrestler, and Bone Soldier actively annoys the hell out of me every time I see him, and I hate that he's in Bullet Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

He won't stay hype at this... Mojo gets the wooden spoon

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I wouldn't say this was deserved. Hes not bad at all, but by god is he annoying.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I find he fits his place on the card pretty well, but voted for Dana as she has botched up plenty of matches i've seen where I can't remember too much like that from Mojo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Dean Ambrose finishes joint 2nd with Dana Brooke.....okay.
    I don't remember Mojo having a match that was terrible either. His character sucks but there are worse wrestlers around.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

ERG89 wrote: »
    Dean Ambrose finishes joint 2nd with Dana Brooke.....okay.
    I don't remember Mojo having a match that was terrible either. His character sucks but there are worse wrestlers around.

For Dean it may be another case of WWE bungling a character again. He was booked pretty awful for a lot of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

There's obviously likely to be a tendency to vote for least favourite wrestler of the year rather than worst in ring performer. I'll hold my hands up and admit I voted Mojo because I just can't stand him. Having said that if you're evoking that much dislike from people and your character isn't supposed to then you (or potentially your booking) should be receiving criticism.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I'd voted ambrose because in ring and character wise he was very poor for me until he got in the ring with aj and cena

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I voted for Dana even though it is not her fault that she got called up to main roster far too soon.

Advertisement