Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballinasloe student paramedic January 2017

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Olivia19_93

Hey Catstango,

Congrats on getting through to the pre employment . Do you mind if i ask what panel you were on .? I'm just wondering how far they are as I'm the higher end of the supplementary panel.

Thanks ��

• Registered Users Posts: 6 catstango

Hi Olivia,
    I was at the top end of the 2nd panel. Got offered the Ballinasloe January class too but had to wait for a Dublin class.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Olivia19_93

Awesome thanks for the reply and all the best going forward!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 catstango

Thanks Olivia,you too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Anyone get contract yet our hear of when they might come through/ if clearance and references are complete?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 robbielk

shaunac93 wrote: »
    Anyone get contract yet our hear of when they might come through/ if clearance and references are complete?

Hi. I was talking to them today. Had problems with references and the problems had to be sorted by Monday at 5. And the files have been sent for decision now so my guess is early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Greenmedic

Anyone in the class have any information to share regarding hr or contracts? I'm sure we are all eager to hear back from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Greenmedic wrote: »
    Anyone in the class have any information to share regarding hr or contracts? I'm sure we are all eager to hear back from them.

They issued contracts to the last Ballinasloe class a week before starting!

toadfly wrote:
    They issued contracts to the last Ballinasloe class a week before starting!

But did they get confirmation that they would be getting contracts before then??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

But did they get confirmation that they would be getting contracts before then??

I dont think so. Sure that'll be next Monday at the latest so? Not much longer to wait.

• Advertisement

I got contract today and I know two others that got them last friday

Just off phone with Manorhamilton and they are trying to get my last reference before sending out contract. Have chased up that referee hopefully get it done today and contract by end of week. Good to know everything else is in order just a 2-3 min phone call is all that's needed

Did ye get a call to tell ye that ye got through or did the contracts just arrive

Contract just arrived yesterday no contact before they arrived in post

Anyone get an email from the college

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Osgood

Greenmedic wrote: »

Ya, just got 2 from Padraig. No contract yet
    though.

Osgood wrote: »
    Ya, just got 2 from Padraig. No contract yet
    though.

I am the same. 2 emails just there. No contract yet

Osgood wrote:
    Ya, just got 2 from Padraig. No contract yet though.

I'm same. Taking it as a good sign and hoping contract will be here by end of the week

Quick question. Do we have to do the courses mentioned from hseland.ie before starting in ballinasloe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Grahamfire

I'm same. Taking it as a good sign and hoping contract will be here by end of the week

You not taking DFB ?

robbielk wrote: »
    Quick question. Do we have to do the courses mentioned from hseland.ie before starting in ballinasloe?

That's the way I read it. Was told by others who are in the course now, that you have to do these first. Must have a go at them this evening.

Osgood wrote: »
    That's the way I read it. Was told by others who are in the course now, that you have to do these first. Must have a go at them this evening.

Will you let me know what it's like when you have em done. Must crack into them tomorrow

robbielk wrote: »
    Will you let me know what it's like when you have em done. Must crack into them tomorrow

Will do.

Grahamfire wrote:
    You not taking DFB ?

No was going the DFB route to become phecc qualified but Paramedics is the dream so that's what I'm heading for now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Grahamfire

No was going the DFB route to become phecc qualified but Paramedics is the dream so that's what I'm heading for now

Did you cancel your place on panel ?

Grahamfire wrote:
    Did you cancel your place on panel ?

Yeah

Here trying to register on hseland.ie and kinda stuck. For registration. What group do we come under?

robbielk wrote:
    Here trying to register on hseland.ie and kinda stuck. For registration. What group do we come under?

I had difficulty figuring it out last night too. Went through them all til I found it. Can't remember off hand now what one it was in but might have been with social workers...keep flicking through then u'll eventually come across it

• Advertisement

Was told not to forget to bring a couple of passport photos with you on the first day. Need them for our I.D. badges to be made up in the first week.

Advertisement