Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeth Whitening

• 22-12-2016 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi

Where in Limerick is the best to get Teeth Whitening done? I was thinking of it been done in the surgery rather than bringing home the gel & trays.

Thanks 👌

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

mh76 wrote:
    Where in Limerick is the best to get Teeth Whitening done? I was thinking of it been done in the surgery rather than bringing home the gel & trays.

Even if you get the laser or zoom whitening you still need to do the trays at night time. The trays really are the best way to whiten your teeth. Definitely get it done in a dental surgery. I'd reccomend Alexandra Dental Practice. Got my teeth whitened there a few years back and they are still pearly whites!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

panda100 wrote: »
    Even if you get the laser or zoom whitening you still need to do the trays at night time. The trays really are the best way to whiten your teeth. Definitely get it done in a dental surgery. I'd reccomend Alexandra Dental Practice. Got my teeth whitened there a few years back and they are still pearly whites!

Do you have a connection to Alexandra Dental Practice or something? You're always promoting them here ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

zulutango wrote:
    Do you have a connection to Alexandra Dental Practice or something? You're always promoting them here ..

I've been using them for years and they have transformed my smile. I always recommend them on here because people ask for reccomendations and imo Alexandra Dental practice are the best in Limerick :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

panda100 wrote: »
    I've been using them for years and they have transformed my smile. I always recommend them on here because people ask for reccomendations and imo Alexandra Dental practice are the best in Limerick :)

Not as good as Tommy Guinan :)

Advertisement