Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock code

Options
  • 22-12-2016 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Hi I upgrade me emobile phone was wondering how long I need to wait to apply for unlock code, as going to states in April. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

raytaxi wrote: »
    Hi I upgrade me emobile phone was wondering how long I need to wait to apply for unlock code, as going to states in April. 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]raytaxi,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]In order to get an unlocking code for your eir Mobile handset, you must first meet the following criteria: [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pre Pay: Handset must have been purchased a minimum of 14 4days ago Must have used a minimum of €130 credit Handset must be registered to your account on My eir Mobile Bill Pay You must have paid more than €200 worth of bills OR 6 bills in total Account must not be in arrears or suspended by credit management If you meet the above criteria, simply call eir Customer Care. Please ensure you have your phone make and model to hand along with your IMEI number. You can get your IMEI number by dialling *#06# on your phone.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Hi Pamela
    I'm wondering is the above set in stone, as going by the above will not be long enough on contract even though customer for years. This is just upgrade on account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

raytaxi wrote: »
    Hi Pamela
    I'm wondering is the above set in stone, as going by the above will not be long enough on contract even though customer for years. This is just upgrade on account.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes this would be the necessary requirements [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]raytaxi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm afraid,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement