Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting wood pigeon

• 23-12-2016 9:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere around Dublin/Wicklow/Kildare that will allow me to shoot wood pigeon on their land?

I'm aware I'd have to ask face to face but I'm not sure about the location of any large crops in these areas, only what can be seen from the road.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Does anyone know anywhere around Dublin/Wicklow/Kildare that will allow me to shoot wood pigeon on their land?

I'm aware I'd have to ask face to face but I'm not sure about the location of any large crops in these areas, only what can be seen from the road.

Get out on the road and start driving, if you see pigeons en masse, go to the closest house / farm and politely inquire as to ownership and or permission. It's something you'll have to develop yourself or be lucky enough to be introduced onto by an exsisting shooting buddy.

Advertisement