Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Only New Build

Options
  • 23-12-2016 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello

Is it possible to get the €50 month 12 month broadband only package installed in a new build? 

I have been chatting to some eir people online and, as they couldn't find my address, they suggested I sign up to a 12month (another suggested a 24month) phone contract to check - they said I could cancel it before 14 days. 

That seems insane to me - and I was concerned about what the would leave me paying for broadband if I a) kept the contract - €25 + €50 or b) cancelled and then tried to reconnect for broadband having just cancelled a phone service! 

Anyway, can someone let me know if this is possible and direct me as to how to go about doing this please? 

Thanks

Wee Tony

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Wee Tony wrote: »
    Hello

Is it possible to get the €50 month 12 month broadband only package installed in a new build? 

I have been chatting to some eir people online and, as they couldn't find my address, they suggested I sign up to a 12month (another suggested a 24month) phone contract to check - they said I could cancel it before 14 days. 

That seems insane to me - and I was concerned about what the would leave me paying for broadband if I a) kept the contract - €25 + €50 or b) cancelled and then tried to reconnect for broadband having just cancelled a phone service! 

Anyway, can someone let me know if this is possible and direct me as to how to go about doing this please? 

Thanks

Wee Tony
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Wee Tony,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your full address & I'll check this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela[/font]

Advertisement