Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shuttledirect transfers

• 23-12-2016 12:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

https://www.shuttledirect.com/en/

Has anyone ever used shuttledirect for transfers between resorts and airports? I've found very decent priced transfers between Salzburg/Mayrhofen.

I'm struggling to find reviews outside of their own website.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Hey Everyone,

As no one responded, I'll give a little review of this in case anyone needs some assurance.

We were collected at the airport by a guy with a sign and our names. He collected a mini van (Taxi plates) worth of us (couples, some Irish, some not) and then proceeded to drop people off at their given town on the way. It took a little longer than usual to get there because we were the last town on the list.

The collection was great, we got a text message with the collection time the day before collection. A different guy with a taxi/minibus picked us up with the other couples in tow.

Made the airport in plenty of time and thought it was really good actually! Espicially given it was only 198 euro for the two of us return, between Salzburg and Mayrhofen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,663 ✭✭✭prunudo

Thanks for sharing, I've always found it hard to find information about transfers to Mayrhofen. Will keep it in mind for future.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Have booked these guys for Munich to Mayrhofen in March so will report back.

Advertisement