Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find dried mushrooms in Ireland to help with my anxiety?

Options
  • 23-12-2016 1:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14

I hope I'm not crossing any lines here. I've recently moved to Ireland from the Middle East. I've been reading more and more lately about how mushrooms help with anxiety and depression. I've been struggling with a lot of those issues recently and though I'm seeing a therapist, I'm don't want to start or become dependent on anxiety medications (which I've attempted in the past and reacted poorly to). The anxiety affects my day-to-day, my relationship, and my overall happiness and I genuinely am looking for alternative ways to help me through it.

I know it's past picking season, so I'm wondering if there are any places I could get dried mushrooms in Ireland?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Mod Note:

Thread closed. This is a medical issue so isn't suited to this forum. I suggest starting a new thread in either the Health Sciences or Health Issues forum. Be aware that those forums have their own respective charters that apply there. Best of luck with it, hope you find something that helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement