Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things you thought you'd never hear

• 23-12-2016 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

A friend said to me last night after many, many pints that the best looking women look a bit like effeminate men.
    I left when he said that.

Does he have a point or is he a closet homosexual?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

'She'd throw you around the place'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Ooooo so manly. You had to leave at the mere mention of something homosexual.
    I think its you OP, who is in the closet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

I heard some theory similar to this on boards I cant remember exactly
    it was like some male chromosome that a lot of women who are models have and its why they are relatively hipless and very tall and other features

• Registered Users Posts: 33,757 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Who cares, good looking people are good looking people, irrespective of their sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

He sounds like a lesbian trapped inside a gay man's body.

• Advertisement
Advertisement