Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City & County Council Clerical Officer Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Black_Ninja

Did anyone ask how many they're hiring in Tipperary?

I'm nearly sure they said they had more interviews this weeks so I would imagine it would be next week at the earliest before we hear from them

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ilovethistles

I'm nearly sure they said they had more interviews this weeks so I would imagine it would be next week at the earliest before we hear from them

I don't know how many they're hiring but they definitely said more interviews this week, I wonder if it's more than just today?

I'm tormented thinking about it all... what I got right, what I got wrong, was it enough!!!???!!! :(:(:(

Hoping to hear by Friday is probably a bit optimistic? *sigh*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Lar29 wrote: »
    Had a call Wednesday from Limerick to offer a full time job. No 19 on panel. Have to let them know Tuesday if I'm accepting, they knew I had Clare aswell so said to see if Clare had an offer and decide what was best for myself.
    my advise here, accept the first offer as if it's the only one you will get and if lucky enough to then get an offer from the LA that you really want, accept this offer and give in your notice of resignation to the other. Do not decline the first offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭redmarie

My friend had interview today. She got absolutely grilled by 1 interviewer 😢 she asked about results and they said around 2 wks. They also said theres very few jobs available immediately but hopefully be more as time goes on but they werent sure! The panel lasts 1 yr

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭redmarie

Does anyone know pass mark is for final interview out of 500?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭jewels0606

redmarie wrote: »
    Does anyone know pass mark is for final interview out of 500?

You must get 50% or more in all 3 sections

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lar29

Accepted Limerick today, and very happy with my decision to, think there might be more scope to move yourself up if you wanted. It's a permanent position.

Accepted Limerick today, and very happy with my decision to, think there might be more scope to move yourself up if you wanted. It's a permanent position.

Congratulations
    Well done
    Enjoy 😊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

if you get offered Clare and it's nearer to you, I would advise you to take it, much nicer building to work in, great parking facility which is free, easier to get to, traffic into Limerick is crazy during school term, good promotion opportunities.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jurate

Congratulations!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 IrishEyes147

Has anyone heard anything about Clare making offers?

Has anyone heard anything about Clare making offers?

I've heard nothing
    But I assume u could ring their HR and ask if they have made offers and up to what numb in the panel

Any news on any placings for limerick and Clare, what number are they up to?
    Thanks folks

I'm still looking out the window even though the postie is gone 15 minutes, with no news for Tipp! :(

This waiting in limbo has to be some sort of torture :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Halcon

Im no 33 in clare and no call yet :-(

I'm still looking out the window even though the postie is gone 15 minutes, with no news for Tipp! :(

This waiting in limbo has to be some sort of torture :(

It's 1 torture after another ðŸ™

Halcon wrote: »

Has anyone been called for Clare yet ?
    Oh the not knowing is a killer
    Last week I think 29 or 30 had been called in limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lar29

Halcon wrote: »

I'm 20 and no call yet either.

Hi guys,

I made the panel for Tipp!!! Still in shock I think... Absolutely thrilled :)

I'm in 30's. Now back to wondering and waiting for the next step...

Congrats to all who made it, it's not an easy process, and sincere commiserations to those who didn't, I know how that feels, Try to use this experience to push yourself forward.

Wooppeee!! :)

Just got my letter for Tipp. In the top 10 on the panel.

Absolutely thrilled!!

• Advertisement

Just got my letter for Tipp. In the top 10 on the panel.

Absolutely thrilled!!

Well done! Will you keep us posted with any movement please?

Well done! Will you keep us posted with any movement please?

Will do! Hopefully it wont be too long before I hear from them again.

Will do! Hopefully it wont be too long before I hear from them again.

Yes fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 22 MfromTipp

I made the Tipp panel too thankfully, top 15 so very happy with that. In the week since my interview, I managed to convince myself that I had messed it up spectacularly!! Will be interesting to see how they manage the various locations vs the people on the panel or if you are struck off if the first location is too far away. It's a small salary so driving from Nenagh to Clonmel or vice versa everyday wouldn't be feasible for anyone.

MfromTipp wrote: »
    I made the Tipp panel too thankfully, top 15 so very happy with that. In the week since my interview, I managed to convince myself that I had messed it up spectacularly!! Will be interesting to see how they manage the various locations vs the people on the panel or if you are struck off if the first location is too far away. It's a small salary so driving from Nenagh to Clonmel or vice versa everyday wouldn't be feasible for anyone.

Well done!
    That's exactly what I'm wondering, surely it would make more sense to allocate positions based on location? Tipperary is a big county.
    I wish I knew how many positions are available, I hope I'm not too far down on the panel.

MfromTipp wrote: »

Well done!!

I've emailed to see how many positions are going and when will they be filled but have heard nothing back yet.

If I knew there would be something coming up in the next month or two I could relax but if not, I could be looking for something else.

I based approx halfway between Nenagh and Clonmel so thankfully it won't matter too much which I'm offered (if i'm offered anything).

Well done!!

I've emailed to see how many positions are going and when will they be filled but have heard nothing back yet.

If I knew there would be something coming up in the next month or two I could relax but if not, I could be looking for something else.

I based approx halfway between Nenagh and Clonmel so thankfully it won't matter too much which I'm offered (if i'm offered anything).

Will you please let us know if you hear anything? Thanks.

Also, I would think you will definitely hear something in the next 6-8 weeks being top 10... if not before!

Well done!
    That's exactly what I'm wondering, surely it would make more sense to allocate positions based on location? Tipperary is a big county.
    I wish I knew how many positions are available, I hope I'm not too far down on the panel.

Thanks - and to you too! yeah, you would think they have spent so much money on the recruitment campaign that it wouldn't make sense to knock people off because they can't go to Clonmel when a Nenagh job might come up a couple of weeks later. That's what I'm hoping anyway!!

Well done!!

Thanks - well done to you too! Let us know when you hear back. Shouldn't be too long. That's great you can be flexible between Clonmel and Nenagh. I could probably stretch to Thurles but still around 2 hours driving a day.

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

I made the panel for Tipp!!! Still in shock I think... Absolutely thrilled :)

I'm in 30's. Now back to wondering and waiting for the next step...

Congrats to all who made it, it's not an easy process, and sincere commiserations to those who didn't, I know how that feels, Try to use this experience to push yourself forward.

Wooppeee!! :)

Well done
    Really happy for u
    You deserve it 😊

Advertisement