Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City & County Council Clerical Officer Campaign

1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 JanBrady80

For the 1st interview, I received a letter dated 10th of March to attend an interview on the 20th of March.

For the final interview, I received a letter dated 31st of March to attend an interview on the 27th of April

Would u have any tips for interview. What kinda stuff do they ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Patg2017

Got placed on the panel, does know if they plan to take on more people

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ireland2015

How did u find the Interview?

Patg2017 wrote: »
    Got called for the interview and I'm starting to panic. Can someone tell me what I should focus on when researching Limerick county council. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Patg2017

Got placed In the early 30's, so fingers crossed they reach my number. The panel will last for a year

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but does anyone know when Limerick Council will be doing another clerical officer campaign? I am trying to keep an eye out for it and I don't want to miss out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but does anyone know when Limerick Council will be doing another clerical officer campaign? I am trying to keep an eye out for it and I don't want to miss out.

Not sure but as far as I know, the current panel is exhausted, so set up an alert on publicjobs.ie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

When does the current panel expire? I got an email today to send in application for interview

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Got same email today. I had forgotten all about it as it was early last year when the tests were done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Got same email today. I had forgotten all about it as it was early last year when the tests were done.

Ya I think it was January last year. I had completely forgotten about it too. I wonder how long the process is After we send in this application? I presume the panel will expire when the 2 years are up....

Ya I think it was January last year. I had completely forgotten about it too. I wonder how long the process is After we send in this application? I presume the panel will expire when the 2 years are up....

There is a possibility of at least 5 positions here at present, possibly more, panels usually expire after 12 months with the option of being extended to two years, I would expect the process to be very quick as there are immediate posts to be filled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 fitzy1989

Hi
    I have also gotten an application for interview for limerick city and county council.
    I am currently working as a clerical officer with the department of justice.
    Can anyone give me pro's and con's of the difference between the positions. I am so confused and don't know whether to go for it or not.

Any help greatly appreciated

Are you happy where you are? If so, and you are permanent, you like the job, and also like and can afford where you are based, then I wouldn't recommend taking this job if you are offered it, no harm in doing the interview for experience alone, personally I think there are more promotional opportunities in the civil service.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Paddy93

fitzy1989 wrote: »
    Hi
    I have also gotten an application for interview for limerick city and county council.
    I am currently working as a clerical officer with the department of justice.
    Can anyone give me pro's and con's of the difference between the positions. I am so confused and don't know whether to go for it or not.

Any help greatly appreciated
    Do you get to hold on to your wages from the civil service or do you have to start at the bottom of the scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ireland2015

Just wondering could anybody help me out with some tips? Have gotten to the final round of interviews for Clare co co. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Halcon

Just wondering could anybody help me out with some tips? Have gotten to the final round of interviews for Clare co co. Thanks

Ive heard that they are asking info about the role of local councillors, whats happening in your area, challenges you may face coming to the council. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭garryowenman

I recently went for interview with Limerick county council for the clerical officer position. I passed my interview. I have come 12th in the panel. The panel is for one year does anyone if i have much chance of being called?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭dells35

Hi just wondering were you waiting long to be called after?

Advertisement