Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there as many Muntjac as is claimed?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I heard their waiting until there's a decent stock of silver bullets.....ohh and most important their having trouble securing virgins.

Silver bullets are for werewolves. Although they might need to release them because the unicorns may end up being over populated. So we can shoot the wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,066 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

I'd prefer more myself the hideous beasties of the cave of Ky banach, those with big sharp pointy teeth!They can only be dispatched with the holy hand grenades of Antioch!:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Good luck with Coilte and wild boar, they have banned ponies from all their lands near us! :D

• Advertisement

Waterford Whispers have bought out the Belfast telegraph and newsletter then??

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭Free-2-Flow

Damn and I was digging in my repertoire for a muntjac recipe......

Grizzly 45 wrote:
    Waterford Whispers have bought out the Belfast telegraph and newsletter then??

Are you not convinced?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Are you not convinced?

As I alluded to in other posts, when I see a 'munti' been held aloft with no signs of freezer burn etc on the steps of Stormont then I might begin to believe.

Again in today's craze for selfies and photo opportunities do you not think by now in forums like this with either tree huggers or hunters that the little lads wouldn't have appeared in some media format by now.

As I alluded to in other posts, when I see a 'munti' been held aloft with no signs of freezer burn etc on the steps of Stormont then I might begin to believe.

I have lad from Carlow there with a picture of one he shot

If someone wants to prove they shot one in the Republic.
    Please post a pic with a national newspaper and a local newspaper in the pic of +/- 3days of the kill to prove it was shot here.Then it can be argued you have the first offical certifiably so shot muntjac in the Republic.

• Advertisement

Grizzly 45 wrote:
    If someone wants to prove they shot one in the Republic. Please post a pic with a national newspaper and a local newspaper in the pic of +/- 3days of the kill to prove it was shot here.Then it can be argued you have the first offical certifiably so shot muntjac in the Republic.

Are you suggesting the whole Muntjac thing is a conspiracy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Corpus Delicti.......

Every year the returns for the annual deer cull are in the tens of thousands covering all the counties and the three species. I remember seeing an archive return with one (1) muntjac on it.
    Consider that all returns are done by individuals with no proof required other then a form submitted back to the department. So Johnny down the road can say he shot 80 animals when in fact he never got out or Billy could shoot 180 and only report 20.
    As is said ' paper won't refuse ink '....

Advertisement