Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change who pays for credit card by DD

Options
  • 23-12-2016 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I setup a credit card and pay the bill by DD, would it be possible to switch to my additional card holder paying the bill by DD even though she isn't the primary card holder? How would I ensure that the bill was only paid once?

I found the DD form online, so that is a good start, but I don't want to get her to fill it in without knowing how it's going to work.

Finn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi finnaldo, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. 

You can set up a Direct Debit to your credit card from any bank account. As the account is in your wife's name, shes need to complete this form here. A new direct debit instruction will take one full billing cycle to take effect. In the mean time you can cancel your existing direct debit via Card care here

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please let us know. 

Thanks and Happy Christmas. 

Elaine 

Advertisement