If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung KS7000 .

Options
  • 23-12-2016 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Whats the best price for the 49 and the 55" model's of the KS7000 delivered to Waterford and when could they be delivered ?

Also ... re: the extended warranty ... is it transferable and is it just a standard manufacturers fault warranty ?

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi.

Whats the best price for the 49 and the 55" model's of the KS7000 delivered to Waterford and when could they be delivered ?

Also ... re: the extended warranty ... is it transferable and is it just a standard manufacturers fault warranty ?

Thanks for your time.
    Hi Jonerkinsella.

Apologies for the delay, its been crazy here.

At the moment the 49KS7000 is priced at £849.00 with £6.99 shipping or 995.00 Euro (Inc Shipping).
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201975-ue49ks7000.aspx

The 55KS7000 is currently priced at £899 or 1149.00 Euro but is an in store only collection and can not be shipped.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201977-ue55ks7000.aspx?swapstore=1

For delivery of the 49KS7000, our next direct delivery is on Thursday 29th which would make delivery Tuesday 3rd Jan.

The Extended Guarantee is our own Richersounds 6 year cover. It is non transferable if the product is sold to another person.
    Standard manufacturers warranty is only one year on televisions.

I hope this is of help.

Any questions drop me a post or a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Hi.

Thanks for your time.
    Hi Jonerkinsella.

Apologies for the delay, its been crazy here.

At the moment the 49KS7000 is priced at £849.00 with £6.99 shipping or 995.00 Euro (Inc Shipping).
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201975-ue49ks7000.aspx

The 55KS7000 is currently priced at £899 or 1149.00 Euro but is an in store only collection and can not be shipped.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201977-ue55ks7000.aspx?swapstore=1

For delivery of the 49KS7000, our next direct delivery is on Thursday 29th which would make delivery Tuesday 3rd Jan.

The Extended Guarantee is our own Richersounds 6 year cover. It is non transferable if the product is sold to another person.
    Standard manufacturers warranty is only one year on televisions.

I hope this is of help.

Any questions drop me a post or a PM.

Thanks for the reply Kenny. I ended up picking one up <Snip> in a local store . <Snip> I had a buyer lined up for my old tv that I then sold within an hour of bringing home the new tv , so it all worked out good for me in the end .

Thanks for your time in answering my request anyhow Kenny and enjoy and have a good new year.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi jonerkinsella,

I've snipped your post above a little - references to other retailers is not appropriate here unless you're asking for a price-match/beat - a quick read of the Charter will explain clearly.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for the update Joner,

Hope the TV goes well - they really are a cracking model!

Thanks again for the opportunity to quote and hopefully we will get you next time :)

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.