If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 40M2600

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Garrigai wrote: »
    Hello

Can you give a boardsie price for http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/hisense/40m2600/hise-40m2600 please?

Thanks
    Garrigai
    Hi Garrigai.

The price listed on the website of £279.00 is already the clearance price on this screen as it has now been discontinued with ourselves.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202311-40m2600.aspx
    6 year Guarantee included free of charge with this screen also.

There are only a very small amount of these left and then they are gone.

Let me know hat you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Garrigai

Perfect.

Could you deliver?

Is this available today?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202311-40m2600.aspx

Yep, available in-store today and ready for collection or of course we can arrange delivery for you?

As per Kenny's note above we are at £279 but we have them in stock brand new boxed whilst the £279 on the UK site is a clearance price for their last display units..

Thanks again and if you are travelling give me a shout and we will reserve one specifically for you for collection.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John

How long would it take to deliver?

I would be happy to collect today.

Ian

• Advertisement

Hi John

How long would it take to deliver?

I would be happy to collect today.

Ian
    Hi Ian,

Where are you based?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Dublin.

If you wanted to save the drive drop me a line asap (sales@richersounds.ie ) with your address and I'll see if I can get it to you tomorrow,

( Although Belfast would love to see ya!)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

If you wanted to save the drive drop me a line asap (sales@richersounds.ie ) with your address and I'll see if I can get it to you tomorrow,

( Although Belfast would love to see ya!)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Emailed you there. Snipped

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi Garrigai,

I've snipped your post to delete your email address - we ask folks not to post any personal details on threads here, the world (including scrapers and bots) can see them, a quick read of the Charter will explain.

You can always include a link to your thread in any email to RS if you want to point them in the right direction.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Advertisement

Sorry about that

Any update?

Garri,

apologies - I have been working solidly on Boards for the past several hours -asap I'll get to my mails, apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Thanks for all your help. It arrived this morning.

A quick question, I had the legs (the stand) on as tight as it can go but the tv seems to tilt forward and is wobbly to the touch. Am I doing something wrong?

Ian

Hi John

Thanks for all your help. It arrived this morning.

A quick question, I had the legs (the stand) on as tight as it can go but the tv seems to tilt forward and is wobbly to the touch. Am I doing something wrong?

Ian
    Garrigai,

apologies for the delay getting back to you and I'm not sure if you got this issue resolved but we have sold lots of the M2600 and we have not had any issues with the feet!

Unfortunately I cannot chat to the guys in-store and Hisense support is off until Tuesday but I know that sometimes Customers do screw the feet onto the wrong side or back to front which means that they don't correctly slot into their allotted positions.

Do have another look and drop me a line if you are still drawing a blank!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me.

It just needed a bit more force. I was being too delicate.

Thanks
    Ian.

Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me.

It just needed a bit more force. I was being too delicate.

Thanks
    Ian.
    No problem - great you got it sorted and thanks for taking the time to come back!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

where have the 40" Hisense gone to??

fryup wrote: »
    where have the 40" Hisense gone to??
    Hi Fryup.

Unfortunately they have completely sold out.

The 40M2100 is totally finished with no more stock arriving.
    The 40M2600 also sold out with no ETA if anymore arriving.
    The 40M3300 currently out of stock with more due to arrive over the next week or so.

Which one was it that you where after?

The 40M3300

• Advertisement

The 40M3300
    Hey Fryup.

Stock is due over the next week or so. (Fingers crossed).

We can take an order and get your name against one if you would like. However at the moment this is listed as an in store only collection and can not be shipped.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202083-40m3300.aspx

If you would like one for collection please drop me your full name and address in a PM and I can put an order on our system for you.

any sign of them coming in?

any sign of them coming in?
    Hi fryup,

Unfortunately they are still on back order with our main warehouse. We were hoping to get some in this week but we still don't have an ETA on them. Apologies for the delay but we'll keep an eye out and update you as soon as we get an ETA.

so whats the story with the 40M3300 are they being manufactured anymore?

so whats the story with the 40M3300 are they being manufactured anymore?
    Hi fryup,

I was just checking our website to see if I could get an idea of an eta and they have been marked as discontinued. They are no longer being manufactured and will most likely be replaced in the near future with a new model. As we have none left in our main warehouse I won't be able to source the 3300.

Apologies for the inconvenience, throughout the year supply of them has been very limited (I don't think they've been able to fully keep up with demand after the Euros) but that looks like the end of them.

Were there any other TVs you had your eye on?

Many thanks

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.