Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

This week's EV bargain that I'm not buying

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,371 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Model S...

We won't forgive him if it's not a model S. Selling the e bike too! Scraping all the cash together :P

• Registered Users Posts: 65,314 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

We won't forgive him if it's not a model S. Selling the e bike too! Scraping all the cash together :P

I've an electric scooter too. And another electric bike. And some watches. And a few daughters. All for sale. Interested? :p

unkel wrote: »
    I've an electric scooter too. And another electric bike. And some watches. And a few daughters. All for sale. Interested? :p

Must be a pricey model S if everything is up for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

6 months and 17k miles and they think they can they can get 95% of their money back. :confused:

The car lost that much value at the end of the showroom driveway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭bf

The same car (including alloys) is just under €51k new. I’d guess VRT of about €4K on that car & using today’s fx rate the asking price is just over €44k.

If it was me I’d happily pay €3k for a year newer car with no mileage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

bf wrote: »
    The same car (including alloys) is just under €51k new. I’d guess VRT of about €4K on that car & using today’s fx rate the asking price is just over €44k.

If it was me I’d happily pay €3k for a year newer car with no mileage

Is the VRT not 14% of the value of the car over €35000?

Surely they would have to allow for some depreciation so say 14% of €15000 = €2100?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭zg3409

I am not sure if it was mentioned here but there is an Irish EV for sale group on Facebook.

Today someone in Naas put up a pedestal rolec charger for 400 euro. Might be handy for those that need to put up a pedestal due to public access or semi public parking spot. Might be handy in a front garden either

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1398421950294098

Most of the ads are from the same commercial operators over and over again.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Just speaking to unkel by PM.

It’s a 520d SE with cloth interior.
    Low mileage though and it had the EGR valve done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,468 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

It looks like my Ioniq Electric is coming up for sale in the next few days

April 2017 car, 44k km (27k miles), Platinum silver metallic. Full Hyundai service history. First owner and I bought the car with cash, so no finance outstanding. The car is not mint, there are some minor imperfections. In excellent condition though, with two new front Michelin tyres gone on it recently. 2 years full warranty left and 6 years warranty left on battery and drive train. Car comes with granny charging cable, normal type 2 charging cable and the official Hyundai rubber boot liner

Price will be a bit below the going rate, for a quick sale. Grab yourself a bargain.

Give us a rough idea!

• Advertisement

NIMAN wrote: »
    Give us a rough idea!

I have a number I think he'll advertise at, but it wouldn't be fair to post until unkel posts.
    Whatever it is though, he won't let us forget how little depreciation his car has had (given the cheap purchase price he got). :)

NIMAN wrote: »
    Give us a rough idea!

The cheapest Ioniq Electric on Donedeal are all 2017 like mine and are priced at EUR20k, EUR20k, EUR20.5k, EUR20.7k and EUR21k and all have significantly more miles than mine.

The cheapest one on AutoTrader in the UK is a 2016 at EUR21k, before any cost to bring it over

I'm happy to let mine go (preferably to someone in here) for €19k if I can have the cash in my account before the end of next week

The cheapest Ioniq Electric on Donedeal are all 2017 like mine and are priced at EUR20k, EUR20k, EUR20.5k, EUR20.7k and EUR21k and all have significantly more miles than mine.

The cheapest one on AutoTrader in the UK is a 2016 at EUR21k, before any cost to bring it over

I'm happy to let mine go (preferably to someone in here) for €19k if I can have the cash in my account before the end of next week

Sin é bargoon! If you like the colour.
    I thought 20k would be a fair asking (assuming the bodywork is pretty clean). At 19k it should be snapped up! Best of luck with the sale unk.

Yeah great deal Unkel. Hope it gets snapped up soon. I might be in a similar boat myself selling a 30Kwh Leaf in a short while, 3.3kw charger, Acenta, about 73km. 13.5 k possible ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,151 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

That Silver one has disappeared from Autotrader, Unkel anything you'd like to share with us?

The silver Model S I posted here yesterday? Looks like it was sold. And no, I didn't buy that one :)

A red one with turbine alloys disappeared from Tesla’s used inventory. 4 years 50k miles warranty ..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,151 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The T reg one has disappeared but I think that stayed in Tipp, there was one up the North a black one seems to have vanished as well. There was a private one in Dublin that's gone as well. I'd guess it's one of those 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,468 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

This is like a whodunnit, except its a whatshegonnado.

You weren't lying!
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112737258&postcount=1971

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,895 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

slave1 wrote: »
    Guess What Unkel got next.....?
    He's gone to the dark side

Leaf 62

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Hes is a ... "is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will..."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

This is my guess, its a REX as well!

s14e2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭garo

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

garo wrote: »

Didn’t know he posted it in public yet.

I know what he’s getting. Sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Zenith74

FWIW I sold my Leaf the other day, had it listed on Carzone and DoneDeal for a month with only a single call. Put it up on adverts.ie last weekend and had somebody out to see it on the Sunday and Wednesday, second guy took it. Not sure if it was pure timing, or if adverts.ie had a more techy crowd who electric cars appeal to. Anyway, worth sticking up there as well imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭McGiver

It looks like my Ioniq Electric is coming up for sale in the next few days

April 2017 car, 44k km (27k miles), Platinum silver metallic. Full Hyundai service history. First owner and I bought the car with cash, so no finance outstanding. The car is not mint, there are some minor imperfections. In excellent condition though, with two new front Michelin tyres gone on it recently. 2 years full warranty left and 6 years warranty left on battery and drive train. Car comes with granny charging cable, normal type 2 charging cable and the official Hyundai rubber boot liner

Price will be a bit below the going rate, for a quick sale. Grab yourself a bargain.
    Why the move? 3 times more expensive car? Peer pressure? :)

Zenith74 wrote: »
    FWIW I sold my Leaf the other day, had it listed on Carzone and DoneDeal for a month with only a single call. Put it up on adverts.ie last weekend and had somebody out to see it on the Sunday and Wednesday, second guy took it. Not sure if it was pure timing, or if adverts.ie had a more techy crowd who electric cars appeal to. Anyway, worth sticking up there as well imho.

Thanks for the tip, and yes I would normally use both DoneDeal and Adverts.ie for selling cars

This time I hope to have the car sold in the next few days, even without putting any ad up. If anyone wants a bargain at trade prices, you'll have to jump now...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭eagerv

I see another just popped up on Done Deal at €21995 from a Hyundai dealer in Wexford. Similar to the one I just got, more expensive but lower mileage.
    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/hyundai-ioniq-ev-5dr-auto/24395411

I used Done Deal when selling our Prius, must say I was impressed with the speed it went. Put it at a realistic price just a little below similar cars and got about 6 replies within a few hours. First who came to see bought car.

• Advertisement

Zenith74 wrote: »

Which model out of interest? Might be selling my leaf in a few months. Cheers

Advertisement