Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shenangins Bridge St. Sligo

Options
  • 24-12-2016 3:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, can anybody tell me if Shenanigans on Bridge Street in Sligo is closed?? passed by a few evenings and the place is in darkness.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    Hi guys, can anybody tell me if Shenanigans on Bridge Street in Sligo is closed?? passed by a few evenings and the place is in darkness.
    Must be closed the last 6 months if not longer at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

I thought that place was doing a bomb, goes to show ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    I thought that place was doing a bomb, goes to show ya!
    Used to be busy with students and empty when they're not around. The student crowd tends to move every couple of years so not surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

it's a shame, the upstairs area was very nice for parties etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Pity, not nice to see any business go under, the guy who ran it wasn' the worse of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

They put serious money into that place during the boom times. I'd imagine there was a hefty loan to be repaid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Yeah big money, there was a smaller renovation before that one too, it used be absolutely tiny back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Yeah it looked dead alright when I seen it there last week, wonder if the wife and husband who owned it gave it up altogether?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Vlove wrote: »
    Yeah it looked dead alright when I seen it there last week, wonder if the wife and husband who owned it gave it up altogether?

The bank took it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

The bank took it back.

Thats a bummer, hope they open something somewhere else in the town soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭the_wabbitt

Any one know what bank took it ?

Advertisement