Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to Contact Sportsdirect.com

Options
  • 24-12-2016 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I ordered from sportsdirect.com on the 6th Dec, got an email on 9the Dec to say it would be withe me in 1-2days. Happy days or so I taught. Arrived home to to find my parcel delivered but unfortunately Fastway drivers left it on doorstep and a dog got parcel and shredded it. I contacted Fastway and they say I need to contact Sportsdirect directly as I originally took the order with them. I have emailed, tweeted them, facebooked them but still nothing. These presents where for my son for Christmas. I am down the money and the items. Has anyone any solution. I have a phone no. too but due to high volume of calls it hangs up. Please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,555 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

A lot of complaints about fastway on this forum, I wouldn't let them off with that. Contact them again and demand they do something about this. As far as I'm aware, all deliveries must be signed for

• Registered Users Posts: 16 marrus

I have contacted them on one or more occasion on this issue but I am not getting anywhere with them. The driver appeared on my street again and I spoke with him, he shrugged his shoulders and said so what. According to the delivery it was signed for but he says he didn't. I have requested the delivery docket from Fastway. They are not dispusing he dis wrong but say my issue is with SD as that is who I paid the courier.
    He was driving a car not even a van.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,555 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

marrus wrote:
    I have contacted them on one or more occasion on this issue but I am not getting anywhere with them. The driver appeared on my street again and I spoke with him, he shrugged his shoulders and said so what. According to the delivery it was signed for but he says he didn't. I have requested the delivery docket from Fastway. They are not dispusing he dis wrong but say my issue is with SD as that is who I paid the courier. He was driving a car not even a van.

Disgraceful carry on, I've no more advice unfortunately but maybe another user does. Have a good Christmas if you can, you'll probably have to come up with plan b for your sons present

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's sports direct you have to deal with. They'll them claim from fastway for the packages. It's Christmas, all phone lines are busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You have to deal with Sportsdirect on this one. As they were the retailer, it was their responsibility to ensure delivery. I don't have any advice however on how to contact them, other than to keep trying. Sorry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    A lot of complaints about fastway on this forum, I wouldn't let them off with that. Contact them again and demand they do something about this. As far as I'm aware, all deliveries must be signed for

The OP has to deal with the supplier. The OP has no contract with Fastway. You may not want to let them away with it but it's not your call; that's up to the people who employed them.

Advertisement